Chapter 5

*2months later*

*nhya*
Me and Tyler have been dating for 2 months. Now I'm one my way to his house. "Bae I'm back." "Hey",he said. Then he kissed me till we ended up in his bed and made sweet love. I ended up staying the night and in the morning i woke up to a empty bed. Ughh he back in the streets.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.*a month later*
.
.
.*keyaira*
Nhya and I are in the The kitchen and I'm making some chicken Alfredo. "Mom is the food almost done I'm starving",she said. "Girl you just ate about 30minutes ago. What's up with you, you've been eating alot." "I'm just hungry thats all",she said.
*nhya*
"Mom I'll be back". I run up stairs and look all in NY bathroom for my box of pregnancy test(just in case). I pee on it then go down stairs and eat my chicken alfredo. When I was done I went back up stairs to check the test and its positive. "Ahhhhhhh",I yelled. My mom rushed up stairs. "What's wrong?",she asked. "Im.. Im.....Im pregnant". Then she just left the room. As soon as she left I started packing my things. I know that when my dad gets home imma get kicked out so imma be prepared. "Princess,Babe I'm home. Hey princess why you all packed?"he asked me. "I'm pregnant and I know that your finna kick me out. So I got my stuff together." "Well who the hell is the baby daddy. I'm shoot is ass right now!"he yelled. All of a sudden my dad turned around and started to yell at Tyler.
*Tyler*
I pull up to my baby girls crib. She text me and told me to come get her stuff,she is moving in with me.