chapter 10

*nhya*
When we get to olive garden,bella was touching things that made me upset. "Bella,if you don't stop,Imma pop you. Do y'all want macaroni and cheese? Or do y'all want some fries to share?"I said. "Madroni an seese",they both said.
.
.
.
.
.
. We get back to our house and I put them in there play pen. I went into me and ty's room,then got a call(on the phone)
Me-who the he'll is this
?-don't worry bout me but know that you husband is cheating on you,with me
Me-the he'll you mean he been out of town
?-I know he meet me up here duhb
(Hangs up)
"What the hell",I thought to my self. I grabbed my fiddle back and put a weeks worth of clothes in it. Then I went to the nursery and put a weeks worth of clothes, for each,then put it in the bag. I left ty a note saying"I'll be at ceecee's call me as soon as u read this!!!
Now that that was done I put the sleeping twins in there seats then got in the car. I ride down till I get to ceecee's. Knocks about 5 times. Then she finally answers. "Gurl help me with these kids. Get bella and her bag",I said. We get them in the house. I put on there night clothes,then ty called.(on the phone)
Me-hi
Ty- Hey why you at ccs house
Me- Cuz Ion wanna be at home with you.
Ty- why not I didn't do anything
Me- whatever I don't wanna talk no more.
(Hangs up)
"Who was that? And what's wrong you look depressed",ceece asked. "It's ty. I think he cheated on me. I got this call from Some thot and she was like ty has been with me since he left",I said. "Gurl you just need to hear his story, compare then get back to me",she said.