Chapter 13

*august*
"Sha'nhya Mone' Rivers will you be mine??!" he asked. But before she could say something, i kissed her. "Ewwww" said both bella and queen. "Yes I will be yours now and forever".
.
.
.
.
.
. *nhya*
Last week me and auggie became official. I went out with some friends, and now I'm on my way back home. "Where the hell have you been!? You left me with these damn kids. You better not have been dancing with other men, if I find out imma beat yo ass."~smack~ he said. "H h how could you" I cried. "Babe I sorry. I got caught up in the moment" he said. Then he tried to hug and kiss me but I ran. I got so scared, I ran in our room grabbed as much clothes as my little hands could carry. I put them in a bag then hid it in the twins room. "Are you leaving me? I didn't mean to hit you I just was frustrated. I will be back, I have to clear my head" he said. Once he left, I called ceecee. (call convo)
Me- hey can we come stay with you for a couple days
her- sure (end)
.
.
.
.
.
.
. *ceecee*
Nhya just called and said they was on their way. When she got here, she looked like she had been hit and crying. "What's wrong" I asked."August hit me. I went out last nite and got home and he hit me".