02.

Cole Burke.

As police sirens surrounded outside I sat there in panic as Skye is nowhere to be found

As police sirens surrounded outside I sat there in panic as Skye is nowhere to be found. I'm so scared for my baby girl. I don't know where she is and She could be hurt.....

"Lord please help us. I can't do this. Not right now. Not right now." I muttered to myself.

Kort and Ross sat next to me as we panicked and tears rolled down our faces in terror. I knew all of us are thinking the worse right now .

"Okay Kids. I'm Officer Pollock. I'm going to ask what went down here." The officer said to us.

I couldn't speak nor move so Kort took over and told him what happened as I bursted into tears hyperventilating and struggling to breathe.

"Calm down it's going to be okay. I will do everything i can find her. Everyone is searching around the area but hasn't found anything." He continued to explain.

"Either you guys find her or I'll do it myself." I said getting up walking away in anger smashing everything in sight.

"Cole please calm down. We gotta figure this out together." Kort said.

"I mean did you tell her what happened that night and she ran away?! I mean she wouldnt just run off like that unless something upset her." Cole yelled.

"YOU BEING SO LOUD SSH." Kort whispered as she grabbed my arm and pulled me aside.

"No. I didn't tell her. I can't." Kort said.

"I already feel bad enough about it. What if she found out and just ran away?" I said sobbing.

"Cole. Nobody knows but us." She replied softly.

Me and Kort stared into each others eyes for awhile with no words or communication.

"GUYS! They found something!" Ross yelled.

Kort and I ran to the location and there it was. Skye's entire clothing. Laying there near the river.

"Why is her clothes here? Did she jump into the river.?!" I asked.

"Don't know. We will send diving teams tomorrow it's getting late. Go home." Pollock said.

"GETTING LATE??!? It's a fucking missing person and you choose tomorrow to find them!" I yelled as Ross and Kort held me back.

"Yall are some assholes and when a family member goes misses of yours, you'll see how it feels." Kort said walking away.

I shaked my head at Pollock as we got into the car and left.

The whole car ride home was nerve recking. I kept thining of Skye sitting next to me telling me everything is okay but She won't be so happy with me right now.

We all been lying to her and I feel like she found out and was truly upset and couldn't bare with the pain and ran off and some creep snatched her and hurt her.

I never been in so much pain in my life. This is probably our punishment for not being honest with her. She doesn't deserve us as friends or even me as a boyfriend at that.

"You guys wanna stay the night at my house so that way we can just head there to look for her?" Kort asked.

Me and Ross nodded as she drove to her home.

To be continued....