01.

Skye Norris.

Luxury life was the vibe you can get from me. No weird vibes or anything. I absolutely love my own personality.

I'm Skye Norris and I'm a normal high school student well as everyone thinks.

Me and my friend group are the best out there. We aren't "popular " but everyone knows OF us.

"Ayo how long you going to keep writing your life down?" Kort said coming up to me snatching my journal out my hand.

"Dude. I told you to quit doing that!" I said snatching it back.

"Don't be such a baby. I'm your bestfriend. I do what I want." Kort said giving off a smug smile on her beautiful face.

"Where's Cole and Ross?" I asked her.

"Right here!" They both screamed at me scaring me making me drop my books.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL TODAY?" I yelled.

Cole laughed and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I've been with Cole for a year and 5 months and that's how our friend group formed.

We all had a group project and ever since then, We been such a good friend group. Some people were jealous of us because they couldn't have a friend group without having issues.

I don't blame them. We are the baddest out there.

"So. Where you guys want to eat at?" Kort asked us.

"Five guys?" I said.

"Whataburger?" Cole suggested.

"Canes? I'm craving some tenders." Ross said.

"Canes it is!" Kort said hopping into the car.

Me and Cole rolled our eyes because she always takes his suggestions before ours but I didn't really care but it bothers Cole because he thinks they like each other.

We hopped into the car and drove to Canes as we blasted our favorite tiktok songs.

"I PICKED MY POISON AND ITS YOUUUUU" Me and Kort screamed making Cole and Ross ears bleed.

"Can yall like shut the hell up!?" Ross asked.

"Stop being a dick." Kort said.

We all laughed as Kort sped up the pace to arrive at Canes.

"The day you crash this is car it's gonna be hectic." Cole said.

"Nah. I never will." She said pulling into Canes.

We walked in and soon ordered our food.

We sat and laughed and talked the whole hour we were there. I'm really glad to have friends like these.

"I have to go pee. I'll be back." I said.

"Me too" Kort said running to the bathroom.

"Extra." Cole said laughing.

I walked to the bathroom as Cole blowed me a kiss.

30 mins past by......

"Kort. How come you came back but Skye hasn't?" Ross laughed jokingly.

"She probably taking a shit or on her period." Kort said stuffing her face with fries.

"Go check on her. Getting a little worried." Cole said.

"She's fine. Doesn't she always take that long?" Kort laughed.

"You right." Cole said agreeing.

15 mins past by.....

"Okay this girl getting on my nerves let me go see where tf she at." Kort said hopping up to the bathroom.

"Yo Skye! Hello?!?"Kort yelled busting every stall open to find Skye.

"This ain't funny dude. Come on we gotta go." Kort said.

Kort took out her phone annoyed and called Skye's phone.

As the phone dialed her, One of the stalls lit up as she busted the door open to see Skye's phone om the floor and her purse next to it.

"Very funny where are yo-" Kort stopped mid sentence when she saw blood dripping off her phone and purse.

Kort quickly ran out in terror and screamed for help.

"SOMEONE CALL THE COPS SHE IS MISSING AND THERE IS BLOOD ON FUCKING THINGS!" Kort yelled.

Cole quickly ran to the bathrooms to search for Skye as one of the workers called 911.

"SKYE? BABE! Where are you!?" Cole said running outside screaming her name.

Ross got up and called Skye's Mom as everyone searched for her.

Cole ran in Panic as Everyone searched for Skye.

To be continued.........