03.

Kort Melinas.

The boys and I stayed at my house at night figuring out who the hell would do some twisted shit like this

The boys and I stayed at my house at night figuring out who the hell would do some twisted shit like this. There's no way she would just run off.

I haven't been the most dearest friend to her but that's literally my family right there. She's my first ever bestfriend i ever had.

I'm gonna be honest. I'm taking it up with Cole and his theory. I feel like she found out what me and Cole did and freaked out and left.

Skye is very dramatic sometimes so her running away to get away from us is something she would possibly do but to leave her things? blood on the floor that could be hers? take off her clothes and run? It's all so sus.

We spent the entire night trying to figure where she could be. We even headed out to our favorite spots to see if she was there.

"Do you see anything Ross?" I asked.

"Does rocks count?" Ross asked picking up a rock.

Cole gave him a stern look as Ross dropped the rock and look around.

We searched all around for her or anything connected to her but we have nothing.

"Guys, Wake up. The diving team is there so we can go with them." I said waking the boys up.

We all got dressed and headed to the Cane's.

15 minutes pass by..........

"Good to see you guys again. You ready?" Pollock said to us.

"I guess " I said in a sad way.

"Don't be sad. Let's hope she's alive and we'll find her. I doubt she's dead." He said.

"Thanks? Like who tf says that." I said walking to the boat.

"You're a tough one huh." Pollock said.

I held up the middle finger behind me as I hopped into the boat.

"Does she always act like this? " Officer Pollock asked.

"Yes deal with it." Ross and Cole replied walking towards the boat.

We quickly began the search and we called her name to see if she would appear out of somewhere.

"Sky! Skybear!" I yelled and so did Cole and Ross.

"Please come back Skye. If we did something to hurt you , We're so sorry. Just come home.!" I yelled.

The boat kept moving until I saw a shiny car with red lights in the distance.

"GUYS! There's a running car ! Maybe she is in there!" I screamed.

Cole and Ross Jumped up as the divinf speeded over there.

We all hopped out the boat and ran to the car and stopped in our tracks as we realized it was Skye's Car.

"Skye this isn't funny you had us worried si-" Cole stopped me from talking as he pointed to her trunk.

When I realized what was popping out the trunk I dropped to my knees.

"It can't be her no no no no!" I said sobbing.

"It's-It's her. Her nails are red...." Ross said.

Cole ran to the trunk and opened grabbing her lifeless naked body and seeing her stab wounds and cuts.

"NOOOOOO MY BABY PLEASE!" Cole said crying with her.

"Mr. Burke! You're tampering with evidence put her down!" Pollock said.

Cole gently dropped her and ran to us.

Skye's Mom and Dad arrived as we all stood there surrounding her body and facing them in tears.

"is that our girl....?" Ms. Norris asked hyperventilating and asking so many questions.

We all just stood there....in shock.

What time of sick FUCK would do this?.

I feel like this is caused because of what we did a few months back....

I regret it so much.

To be continued......