Upstairs

As yuzu went upstairs she can't help but think about what mei says

why just why ....

When yuzu arrives at her room she closes them as she leans down into a sitting position to the door 

flashback... 

"hey mei what do you say we go to the grocery store, mama says she can't go home for a night for I'll be the one who's gonna cook for dinner tonight"

"okay" 

grocery store

"you sure about wanting curry for dinner tonight because I'm not really skilled to cook it"

"I mean if you'r e not comfortable with it,  just cook some omellete because it's much easier"

"i- no no I'll cook it because you want them and it's an older sister's job to cook for their younger sibling"

"Please don't address the older sibling thing, it's not like our age differences are 5 years or 10. Your only a month older a month yuzu"

"besides we're dating and it's weird everytime you address that"

"I know, i know but mama says that I should address you as my younger sister"

silence... 

"hey as yuzu grabs mei's hand if you're not comfortable with the sister thing I'll stop okay, I mean you've said it before people will judge us if they find out about our relationship not everybody knows it, they only knew that our parents married and that's it, they didn't know the whole truth about the reason why they got married"

"i know"

"come on lets go home"

home

"ahhh"  mei screamed. "mei!! " yuzu runs towards mei what happened are you okay?

"yeah i accidentally touch pot and burned my hand"  

"oh mei, here" yuzu runs towards the kitchen sink to run a cold water

"put your hands with the running cold water it'll cool off the burning sensation" mei walks up to the sink and puts it on the running water

"why aren't you being careful, you know that the pot is hot"

"I'm sorry, i did not noticed that the pot was hot, i just wanna be useful in the kitchen since your the one is always cooking and i feel like I'm not being useful at all"

"mei dont be silly"

"but i am, i burned myself" mei looks down

"you know what's funny"

"what"

"you see you're the president of the school, top of every classes and know at all, but you don't know the difference between hot or cold" yuzu laughs

"ha ha very funny" mei says sarcastically while she roles her eyes

"I'm sorry yuzu hugs mei behind her back i didn't mean to make fun of you, for whats worth you're not useless in the kitchen, seeing you while i cook is the best part of my view. besides the food of course"

"you are so corny" mei

"what you're dating this corny person so that means your corny as well"