Getting Him Back (10)

I walked down the empty streets holding my Kyoka in my arms. I looked down at her asleep. She was peaceful as she grabbed onto my shirt. She started to get cold and shiver in my arms a bit.

"Don't worry we're almost there." I whispered out to her.

As I reached the front gates of UA I headed to the dorms into the lounge. As I entered I seen everyone sitting and look up at us. They quickly jumped up and ran over to us.

"Midoriya!! Jirou!! Your finally back!!" I looked up at them yelled trying not to wake Jirou.

"Keep quiet, she's sleeping... and after what happened she needs it." I stared at them but as I finished I started to fall over from exhaustion. I turned my back to the ground to not fall on Kyoka but I didn't hit the ground. I looked up to see Bakugo holding me up.

"You need the sleep to including treatment and a explanation." He said lifting me up and gidding me to the couch still Kyoka in my arms. I refused to let go of her til the teacher got here. Everyone tried to talk to me but I couldn't hear them. My hearing was going blank and my eyes as well. I soon passed out with Kyoka still in my arms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My head felt dizzy and my body hurt. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in recovery girls nurse's office.

"Kyoka...."

"IZU!" I shot up out of the bed looking around the room again. The door swung open and Mr. Aizawa came rushing in.

"Hey you, you're finally awake?"  he said as he looked at me.

"Where is Izu?!" He walked over to me and sat down next to me. "Are you alright what happened?"

"Where is Izu!?" I brought up again ignoring him. He signed then looked up at me.

"He's in the hospital then he's getting turned over to the police." He said with a serious face so I know he isn't lying. My heart dropped as he said that.

"W-what! Why!?" I yelled out to him with anger behind it. He looked away then back at me.

"He's a villain Jirou, there's nothing else we could do."

He looked at me as I started to tear up.

"He protected me, he was tortured but he still came to rescue me! He was stabbed and bleeding out but he stood up and came to get me even if it cost him his life! Those bastards grabbed and touched me all over forcing him to watch!! And your throwing him in prison!!" I started to cry as I yelled at him.

At the same time outside of the room the rest of class 1A was listening and they we're shocked and crying as they heard what happened. Both kirishima and Mina fell back as they heard it. Mina was crying out as Kirishima held her. Bakugo was standing there looking down as tears began to fall down his face. Everyone was shocked by this but as well knew how he felt. He then looked up and yelled out.

"GOD DAMNIIIIT!!!" He said as he punched the wall next to him. He than ran up to the door and swung it open.

The door swung open and Bakugo came in. "THATS NOT FAIR NONE OF THAT IS FAIR!!" He yelled as he looked to Aizawa.

"Bakugo I-" he cut him off.

"NO!! SHUT UP!! YOU HEAR ME!! Just... Shut.... up!" He started to cry tears flooding his eyes.

"Earlobes!" He yelled out to me. Causing a slight ache in my ears from the noise.

"What..." I said still crying.

"Do you love that damn nerd?!"

What he said shocked everyone as well as Aizawa. I looked up at him as he looked at me.

"Answer me!" He yelled again.

I looked at him and shook my head "Yes, of course I love him." I responded as he looked over to Aizawa.

"You hear that? After all he's done after everything he's done! One of the students that wants to be a hero is in love with him and your going to doubt that trust she has for him? He's more of a hero than all of us here! Getting that close to death to save just one person!"

He said as he looked at Aizawa with tears still in his eyes. Mr. Aizawa then looked at him and me then smiled.

"What are you-" I tried to speak but he spoke up.

"I said there was nothing I could do but I didn't say there's nothing he can do." Everyone looked up at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" I spoke up.

He looked back at me. "Well I wasn't going to just give up on the kid after what he did, and after talking with Nezu I got his word that there is a way for him to come back."

As I heard those words my eyes then became flooded as tears fell down my face. He continued.

"Izuku Midoriya is going to become a hero starting his rehabilitation here at UA." He said as he smiled at everyone. By this time everyone was in the room crying tears of relief and joy for their friend to be able to come back. The one in the room the cried the loudest was the one that loved him the most. The one that wanted to stay by his side forever.

Kyoka Jirou, the love of his life and Izuku Midoriya, the love of her life.

They will soon meet again not just as a couple but as partners as well.

As everyone started to calm down I spoke up again. "I want to see him, please."

"Your not going anywhere till you rest up young lady." A small woman old woman said as she walked in the room. "And all of you need to get out as she rests I know your worried but she needs more rest." Recovery girl came into the room shooing everyone out of the room.

"Well see you soon alright Jirou." Mina said as she left not before giving me a hug. As everyone left I lyed back down and looked over to Me. Aizawa.

"I want to see him."

"You will given time. By the time your done here he'll be heading his way back over here as well." He said as he stood up to leave.

"Mr. Aizawa." I said before he left. He looked back at me.

"Thank you"

"Well I got attached to the kid as well, so I guess I would have brought him back here in the first place." He then walked out of the room and closed the door. After a few minutes I closed my eyes to get more rest. As I dozed off all I could think about was Izu.

'Izu.... I don't exactly remember how we came to be, but I am glad we're together.' I thought to myself, with only one thing coming out as a small whisper...

"I love you..."

To be continued

1190 words.

(A/N new plot in chapter 11 meaning this is the last chapter of the night as I cannot stay up overnight again. Enjoy!)