Chapter 27: How we met part 4: My little secret

Elsa's P.O.V
Yay more work i made sure i froze my window so you know just in case Jack comes...psh no... I'm not crushing on him. He's my friend hehe just a friend. I read the next letter from a foreign kingdom i really don't want to deal with now. I heard the sound of my windows unfreezing. I smile and turned towards the window.

Me: Hey Jack

Jack : Hey els what you up too.

Me: Paper work *sighs sadly*

Jack : What for.

Me: Well the whole reason i was at my ice castle yesterday was because my council members are men except for one.

Jack: Not seeing the problem.

Me: Geez i didn't even get to that part yet, anyway they doubt my capabilities as queen of Arendalle and they arranged for single kings and princes from other kingdoms to come to a ball that they set up so i can find a husband. I don't want to do this,i want to find my own true love on my own like my sister Anna but i can't.

Jack : What?!? I ought to freeze the council members they have no right to think less of your reign as queen. And i happened to know women can do anything men can do. I've seen it and if they don't do equally they do better. Depending on what type of women she is of course.
Jack looked ticked off I could see it in his eyes. Wait a second... Jack Frost... I've known him longer than a day in fact i reconized him from my childhood, (one day i was read his book and i believed in him and i saw him next to me). My eyes widen and i stumbled back a bit. I soon engulfed him in a hug he was confused. Til i said.

Me: Frosty

Jack: Elsa what -- wait Snowflake.

Me: Yep

Jack: i didn't reconize you, you grew.

Me: Yeah I've noticed.

Jack: So how you been you know besides that sexist guys.

Me: Alright i guess.

Jack: Elsa...

Me: Okay,Okay not so good I'm tired, bored, and have no excitement. The stress is killing me. Ok so maybe I do need a king.

Jack: Hey i remember all those books you needed to read that tells you how to be a queen and i may have read all the ones on how to be king over 20 times.

Me: Why?

Jack : Alot of free time. Anyway can i help with the ball.

Me:Sure and then afterwards we can have some fun. Well let's get to work.

-------------------Time Skip ------------------
Jack's P.O.V
Honestly i read that how to be king book 100 times literary. So i know it by heart. And the only reason I read it so many times was because of Elsa but i couldn't tell her that she'd freak then again before those princes come i want to at least have a chance.

Me: So when are the spoiled brats I mean charming princes coming.

Elsa: *laughs* next week.

Dang it

Me: Ok... hey look we're finished. That was fun.

Elsa: This is the first time I've ever had fun doing work.

Me: Come on let's have some real fun.

Elsa: Let me tell my sister I'm leaving for a while.

Me: Ok

And she left and I was thinking what could we do for fun.