Chapter 14:Hate wolves

Elsa P.O.V
I heard a howl in the distance-- oh no hate wolves-- just great (note sarcasm). Believe me I took my bow and arrows out so fast I think it was a personal record. The others notice my sudden reflex and got there weapons out as well. I heard another howl but louder than before. 

Me: Snow recognize that howl

Snow:  Not hate wolves

Me: Oh yes I heard  a growl oh crap there right in front me.  Hate wolves. Merida had her bow and arrow like me but brown and green. Anna and Rapunzel had whips, Kristoff and Eugene had swords,  and Hiccup had his multiple element sword along with Toothless. The rest had the same weapons from the battle with Pitch.

Jack: um excuse me hate wolves!?!

Me: Yeah the more hate the stronger they are.

Jack: Great (sarcasm noted)

Anna: Elsa you've seen them before

Me:I-um- yeah Anna

Anna: Why didn't you tell me

Me: I didn't want you to worry - failed attempt huh

Anna: Yeah kinda

Me: Guys sit back and relax let the girls handle this

Jack: What are you crazy

Snow: That's not even a question.

Me: Guys I'm crazy but I know more about this.

Rapunzel: She's right

In my head: Manny told me that he's my grandfather and Pitch is your uncle.

Me:HOLY FROSTBITE :   Does he know.  No he does not.
Wait isn't tempest his brother. Adopted brother but that still makes him your uncle. So my uncles don't know that I'm their niece good grief.  Yeah but you get the power of telepathy you can use it  on anyone it's a power that cannot be taken away by anything or anyone.

Me: OH CRAP!!!!    I  release my confusion on the wolves.

Jack: Elsa what's wrong.

I just took out all the hate wolves in the room and was still confused.