Chapter 40

Jack's P.O.V

Elsa : Woo that was fun.

While she rung her hair out.

Tarzan : Your a natural sis.

Anna: That was the most fun I've had in a while.

Rapunzel : I know right.

Jane: That's not even the best part.

Me: Really?

Tarzan : Yea look.

We all look out and see the whole jungle it's awesome.

Big 8 : Wow.

Elsa: can we tree slide through the jungle?

Tarzan : Let's do it.

We all slide through the jungle but of course Tarzan,Jane and Elsa slide like pros. We get back to the gorillas. Elsa felt Safi's presence and Safi came running to her man she has a great relationship with the most dangerous of animals. It's cool though. Elsa kept looking around warily.

Me : Elsa is everything alright.

Elsa : Huh oh uh yea everything is fine.

Elsa's P.O.V
What i wasn't going to tell him of my hunch. He probably won't believe me. But i can't help but feel like something bad is going to happen to Jack. I once again shrugged it off. I look at Safi as her her stormy colored eyes watched me wonder why I'm so uncomfortable.

Safi's P.O.V (What animals can't have a P.O.V too)

I sense something off about our queen, she seems a bit on edge. 'My queen is everything alright.' I purr. Safi i thought i told you no formalities you're family.' She purrs. 'Sorry,Elsa are you okay you seem to have your guard up.' I feel like something bad is going to happen to Jack. I just don't know what. She growled. And i here the sound of footsteps i turn my head towards the sound and my ears pick up the sound. 'Elsa you might be right.' I started growling Elsa goes into defensive mode.

Elsa's P.O.V
I feel my leopard side trying to take over but I denied it. I see glowing eyes behind Jack.

Me : Jack, Look out.

It was to late the shadowy figure took him away from me. My lover is gone.

??? P.O.V
I'm taking this so called Jack Frost to the city of Opar and if I'm going to get Revenge on Tarzan for turning me down i will start with his family.

Elsa's P.O.V
I'm so pissed off. Who was that, no, what was that.

Tarzan : La

Me: What?

Jane: Queen La of Opar.

Me: What's her deal?

Tarzan : Well she fell in love with me but i didn't love her i love Jane and we we're married. So she tried killing Jane multiple times.

Me: YOU SHOULD'VE LOVED LA THAT WAY NEITHER JANE OR JACK WOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT AND NOW SHE'S GOT THE ONLY MAN THAT I LOVE WITH HER DOING GOD KNOW WHAT!!!

Shocked at my outburst Safi flinch and everyone backs up from me. Know the best thing to do is back up and the only person who can calm me down quickly is gone. I sit on the ground with my head in my hands and sobbed my heart out. Safi once again nuzzled my face. And i hug her while she pats my back with her paw.

Merida : Elsa calm down think about Jack stop pointing fingers and focus on Jack.

I sniffle.

Me : You right I'm sorry guys I'm just worried about him. I didn't mean it.

Tarzan : Hey it's okay you're just upset. We need to find my friend Basuli he can help.

Me: Okay. Let's go

La's P.O.V
I got Jack Frost he will be my king. Whether he like it or not