hewwo

Hi guys I just noticed how this book was getting attention these past few months, really I'm thankful to you guys. When I write this book, I remembered me laying on my bed having a bad day and decided to make this one. It was back in my Junior High and I haven't noticed how quick  the pages were turning and now I'm college.

Hope you guys do the same! Continue expressing yourself through literary art or atleast try expressing yourself through the palletts of art! It never hurts to try. Eitherways, through rereading this work, I found myself smiling unconsciously because of how the way I express the narrations, emotions and etc. through compiled words. Some were misspelled or grammatically inconrrect, but I didn't change them lol. I just kept it there just to commemorate the old me. I'm happy that the old me write these things even if some of the parts of this story seems to be puzzling, but!!! Through this work I could see how I improve!! or rather not lol. But hey stilk I'll keep it the same way. Just to keep in mind that if I did write something offensive or morally wrong I'd change it of course, I don't want to hurt anyone, but if it was just a grammatical error I'll keep it lol.

Hypothetically speaking, will you guys  change the things you've done before if you can??

°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~••°~•°~•°~•°~•°

Again this might be the last notice, but you can always chat or communicate with me in this acc! I'd love to chat to you whoever human you are or alien lol.

Also recommend me sun good books uhhhh I'm having book deprivation to read lol. Again see yah! Thank you for your support and love, and of course thank you for being a part of my life's memory.

~Ash~