15.

" oh! Wait a sec. Im just gonna check him up-" he was cut off when his boyfriend halted his hand fishing his phone.

" lix, were eating can we just eat up first?"He said trying to be convincing at his point the latter just sigh and obey after all. He grab a spoonfull of his meal contaning all the substance left in his plate finishing it all in one shoving.

" nowmm imm callinmg~" he grinned showing those cresent eyes as he face his phone still chewing his food the smaller just huffed as he rolled his eyes of amusement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was sitting at this familliar place were he was sitting on a bench beside the huge tree watching the fireflies chasing each other as he swing his two feets enjoying what he seeing both what his hearing. It was his hobby not only taking a walk at midnight but also having his treasure of his life his earphones. He loves how senti songs lingering every bit of meaningful lyrics in his ears while having a beautiful view of the glowy bridge were the fireflies play and ofcourse over it you can see a perfect view of the moon. At how the moon glows lighting up every details of their sleepy neighborhood. Slowly he closes his eyes as the cold breeze of air hitting his bare face brushing his hair backwards when a sudden warm feeling was landed at his hair ruffling them. He flinched at the sudden touch  made him open his eyes but it doubled as he saw whose warm hands were those.

" h-hyung..." Minho just chuckled at the others reaction Jisung was indeed shocked at why was his hyung was in here with him. He moved beside the blonde and enjoy the glowing moon in sight.

" wh-why are you here?" Jisung said taking one of his earphones off for audible reply the older just smirked turning his head at Jisung's.

" shouldn't i be the one asking that? Hannie~" he wiggled his brows while giggling the younger felt his face grew warmer as he heard those beautiful sound his hyung makes and the thought that Minho still have this effect on him.

" im just going for a walk" Jisung said lowering his gaze pointing out of nowhere defensively but after few sec. a faint sigh escaped at the brunette's causing him to lifted his eyes up to him. Jisung obsearved still slightly titling his head at how Minho's face being reflected by the moon they were glowing too and it was satisfying to him seeing that view a small smile plastered at his face.

" take a photo it will last longer" he jumped a bit not realizing the time he spent staring at his ex. He shook his head looking away. A few more debating at his head after he hesitantly raising up his phone at the level of his face.

" hyu-hyung look here" the older do as what he was told showing those pearl white teeth and posing a peace sign having the moon at the background. His smile grew wider as he saw the photographer was enjoying too his smile was ear to ear showing his gummy smiles. He finally sat back facing the other who was focusing at his own phone impressed at the photo he have done.

" hyung this looks awes- what are you doing??" Jisung ask just when he caught Minho staring back blinking at a multiple times.

" capturing a photo of you.... in my mind.."

" youre so weird"

" i know~"

They said smilling at each other looking deep at one anothers eyes. They were like this in a good seconds before minho finally brought his hands at Jisung's face cupping them slowly closing his eyes it was always felt he was on a cloud 9 when he touches the younger and at last connecting there two plump lips. Long and passionate kiss was clear on whats there action was showing. They were moving in syncronize as Jisung kissed back and his hands was making there way to Minho's locks pulling him close closing the gap. The two pair tasting each others sweet taste that they've been missed for long time missing every taste, every touch and every scent they've been longing for. Jisung tilted his head so Minho having an access of deepening the kiss just when it happened jisung started to teared up still not pulling off the kiss his hands were now hugging the older not wanting to let go.

°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°

And here im back!
Im trying to do something special at this chap but it makes this crappy chapter toooooooo long
So please stay tuned!

Please have a good day/night
~Ash~