7. Team Bts

At the night, Y/n lay on his bed and play his phone. "What time do I want to meet them tomorrow?" Ask Y/n to himself. "1 pm ... hmm ... okay."Said Y/n and sent a message to his group.

Bts Team

Y/n: Tomorrow everyone will meet at the mall at 1 pm.

Sir! yes sir!: Rm

Okay Y/n : Taehyung

Y/n who saw the message sent and get answer by Rm dan Taehyung turn off his phone and charged on the table that beside his bed and sleep.

At Han's resident everyone already sleeping except two people in Lay's room.

Lay and Chen which still not sleep play a game on Lay's computer.

"Hyung, I'll go to the bathroom first." Say Chen and Lay just nodded. Chen grinned and went inside toilet that already available in Lay's room.

Chen opened the toilet door "Already."
Chen said and could only nod from Lay.

Chen smiled happily and held on Lay's shoulder. Lay that feels disturb
let go of Chen's hand while said "Hey Chen, don't hold my shoulder. I'm playing a game."

Lay who felt weird while holding
Chen's hand kept asking. “Wait, why I felt your hand cold Chen do-." Lay
who turned to Chen while speaking unable to finish his sentence fainted.

Chen threw away the long wig and big white shirt "Hahaha, fainted already hyung? Coward hyung." Chen said.

Chen who laughed cheerfully, suddenly a woman's voice called his name.
"Chen ~." Chen who heard the voice kept turning towards him back and "Ghost!" Chen said and fainted over Lay.

The next morning, Y/n is exercised and called Xiumin to breakfast. "Okay hyung. Later Y/n will come down." Said Y/n and went into the bathroom.

While downstairs, Baekhyun is helping Mr. Han find his missing glasess
"Where's dad put it?" Baekhyun asked while looking under the sofa.

"I don't remember Baekhyun." Reply Mr. Han and keep looking for "Adui!"
heard the sound of screams in pain.

Baekhyun ran towards the voice Mr. Han ran wanting according to his son unfortunately he who was near sighted collided with the sofa and fell
on the floor.

"Huhu! Y/n keep your toys!" Chanyeol shouted while holding his sore leg when he stepped on something.

"Chanyeol, are you okay?" Baekhyun asked worriedly. Chanyeol replied "Okay, only my foot is on the Y/n's toy. His remo-."Chanyeol's words stopped when he saw the toy that is trampled on is not a toy.

"Eh, it's a-." Baekhyun's words interrupted when Mr. Han asked "What's wrong?" "Oh crap." Baekhyun and Chanyeol said while looking at Mr. Han.

"Why?" Mr. Han asked again and
they both just swallowed they  own salivia "Dad ... sorry!" They both screamed as they ran to Lay's room.

"Huh?" Mr. Han said strangely and looked at the object on the stairs "Eh!This is .. my glasses!" Said Mr. Han.

"Dad!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol shouted
"Baekhyun .. Chanyeol." Said Mr. Han
want to be angry "Dad! Don't be angry first! Let’s see hyung Lay!” Chanyeol said anxious.

The feeling of wanting to be angry replaced with worries. Mr. Han's hand pulled by Chanyeol. Mr. Han who was at the door of the room saw Lay and Chen fainting. "Lay! Chen!" Shouted Mr. Han.

Y/n who happened to want to go down was surprised to see Lay's condition
and Chen who fainted.

"What happened?" Y/n asked anxiously "Hyung doesn't know either. When first I came it already be like this." Chanyeol said.

Luhan who was moved wanted to open
Lay's computer and found. "It's worth it." Luhan said and sighed "What? What happened to your hyung?" Mr. Han asked anxiously. Luhan showed Lay's computer and all complained.

At noon, Lay and Chen fever and chills "Like hyung said, don't play games like that in the middle of the night! Y/n where are you going ?!" Nagging Xiumin and asked Y/n.

"I want to meet Bts near the mall at 1."
Y/n said honestly "Come back before 7 o'clock afternoon." Xiumin said and continued to talk to Lay and Chen.

Y/n kept running outside the house until he got to his car. Turn it on
car engine while saying “What a lucky I want to meet Bts or not I'm also hear his nag." And drove to the mall.

In the mall there are 7 handsome men who was drinking water in a cafe.
"Hyung, is he late to arrive?" Jungkook asked "Hyung messages and get replied him on the way." Answer Suga.

"Be patient Jungkook. Maybe he's stuck in traffic jams." Good guess Rm, Taehyung snorted as he said "Yeah. Alt-." Taehyung's words stopped for a moment.

"Hoi!" Hitting someone from behind them startled them "There you are." Taehyung said “Sorry. Well, it's like you don't know what Xiumin hyung is like." Y/n said to Taehyung.

"What happen?" Jhope asked "Lay and Chen hyung have a fever and Xiumin hyung nag to them." Answer Y/n.

"Y/n what do you want to order?" Ask Rm and only reciprocated by Y/n
"No, after all, hyung Xiumin said Y/n has to be back before 7 pm." Y/n said and they all just nodded.

"Okay, let's move." Said Rm and
Taehyung smiled sideways "Waiter
he pays!" Taehyung shouted loudly while pointing to Y/n.

"Eh?" Said Y/n and they were seven
run out of the cafe. "Mr. all
RM 43.00. "Said Waiter and Y/n only
took money out of his wallet.

"Keep the change." Said Y/n and walked
out of the cafe meet bts. Y/n looked at Taehyung and hugged him "Let's move." Y/n said with a smile as he let go of the hug and walked on
in front of them "Oh, Taehyung. Y/n
just remember. "Said Y/n.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked "Zip the pants you are open." Said Y/n and
Taehyung looked at the zip of his pants
which is indeed open.

"When?" Taehyung asked and remembered "When he hugged me." Taehyung said and zipped up his pants.
Y/n in front just laughed.