8. Ceremony

Author : Happy deepavali everyone. Okay, let's go to the stories.

---------------------------

Y/n and his group split up for
shopping. "Y/n let's go." Take Jungkook with a smile and Y/n just "Hm."
as agree.

"Jungkook hyung what do you want to buy at this store water? "Y/n asked while looking around. "It is. Y/n go looking around."Jungkook said and ran.

Y/n just saw Jungkook running and
looking at the surrounding area "All
water." Y/n said as he walked. Y/n's eyes
seen in someone.

Adult male which is mixing all the gas water. Y/n walked over and sat in a chair close to the man. "Then cola." said the grown man. 'Why does he want to mix everything up gas water? ' Ask Y/n in heart and moment the grown man drank the gas water he had just mixed.

Y/n looked at the man's face wanting
vomiting after one sip 'Okay teaching: don't mix everything gas water. ' Y/n's heart said and left there heading towards the Jungkook waved at him.

Y/n who saw 2 boxes in Jungkook's hand asked "Hyung, what in the box?" "It's actually milk banana stock for 1 month." AnswerJungkook smiled.

"Oh." That's all that came out of the mouth Y/n and they both went to pay.

After 5 hours in the mall, Y/n call the others to gather in the middle of the mall.

"One two three four five six seven...
eight?" Guess Y/n who stopped after
realize someone is not with them "Where's Taehyung hyung?" Ask Y/n
on them.

"He said he was near a pet store."
Reply Rm lazy. Suddenly a song
which is played which is a popular song. "Fire!!"

Jin whose hobby is singing the lively song continues to connect singing while dancing.

"Let's sing Y/n!" Say Jin, Y/n just walked away from Jin "Just thought this is in the middle of the mall, I want to sing." Y/n said slowly.

Seeing Y/n himself getting lost in
very much. Jimin smiled "Jin if you want to sing said too me." Jimin said and the problem at the mall started.

While Y/n went looking for Taehyung
at the pet store. Upon arrival there, Y/n
asked one of the workers "Sorry
Ma'am, there's not a man around here, choose something?" Y/n asked while scratching the back of his head.

The female worker nodded and
said "There. Near there. He's picked from the last five hours." The worker said the woman pointed a finger at Taehyung.

Y/n just gaped and said "I'm sorry, he made you waiting." The female worker just laughed softly and replied. "It doesn't matter because today we have more customers."

"It's like that." Y/n said with a smile and headed towards Taehyung who was squatting.

Y/n patted his shoulder slowly and Taehyung turned around.

"Hurry up Taehyung oi, it's been five hours and you still can't choose." Y/n said "Ish be patient Y/n, I'm in the middle choose the most suitable toy for Yeontan." Said Taehyung and Y/n sighed.

Y/n takes the bone toy and gives it in front of Taehyung. Taehyung looked at Y/n who looked at him "Thank you Y/n."
Taehyung said "All right." Answer Y/n and exit the store.

Finished paying, Taehyung from the store and found Y/n who was playing the phone "Let's go." Y/n said not looking away from the phone.

Taehyung just nodded because knows Y/n's senses but he doesn't expect Y/n to hold his hand now.

"Err .. Y/n let go of my hand can you?"
Taehyung asked because of all the women who are in the mall looking towards them which is the center of attention now.

"Yeah, but until the middle of the mall Y/n will let go. "Y/n said with a smile that kept going as he waved his hand
they are both. 'Huhuuhu, this what you get. When you child. Shame on me. ' Taehyung's heart said.

Until in the middle of the mall, Y/n released Taehyung's hand. Rm who was scolding Jimin and Jin stopped
upon seeing them both.

"Let's go back, after you go back home you have to go to Y/n's house. When you come back, wear a nice coat after you go to Y/n's house. Luhan hyung told me." Said Y/n

They just nodded and walking parking lot. Each went home. When Y/n arrived home, he saw his hyungs were busy looking for their clothes.

Baekhyun who was only wearing a shirt and towel saw Y/n below. "Y/n go to the bathroom after wearing the clothes near the bed that Xiumin hyung had ready for you." Said Baekhyun and continue walking.

Y/n according to hyung's words and heard "Hyung where is my long pant
which is dry?!” Baekhyun shouted.

"How can I know!" Lay replied "You went to the party just use your towel
That's it!" Chen replied which made Y/ n laugh.

Open the room door and go take a shower, Y/n go out and look at the shirt
his hyung prepare "Hyung really knows I'm not good at choosing clothes if I want to go to a party." Y/n said while
wear clothes.

Looking in the mirror corrects
her hair. Go down Y/n heard his hyung say "Is Y/n still late?"Luhan asked.

"Y/n is ready." Y/n said as he came down the stairs. "It's great that I choose clothes for him." Xiumin praised himself the other ignore him and see Y/n walking down.

"Dad, where we want to going?" Y/n asked "We wants to go to Ji's family wedding

"Dad, where we want to going?" Y/n asked "We wants to go to Ji's family wedding. His son is getting married."
Answer Mr. Han.

Hear the sound of their car horns
get out and get in each car except Y/n who got in the car once with Bts and told to follow his hyung.