Hello Seoul.....

It was a sunny afternoon in New York. Y/n was chilling with her brothers, Mark, James and Zach. Suddenly y/n can feel her phone vibrating. It was call from her Mom. She picked it up.

On the call:
Y/n Pov

Y/n: Heyyyy Mom. What makes you call your beautiful daughter?
Mom: Y/n I have a boyfriend and I need you to meet him. So I was hoping maybe you could come to Seoul to live with me and him.
Y/n: Whattttt! You have a boyfriend? OMG I am so happy for you but how do you know that you could trust him?
Mom: I already trust him. We have been dating for 1 year and 3 months now. So what about coming to Seoul?
Y/n: Are you kidding me? Of course I'll come to Seoul but what about my school?
Mom: Dont worry about that I have put you in a school.
Y/n: Ok I'll start packing my things..... Bye..

As soon I ended the call, my brothers were looking at me with the What Is Going On? expression. I told them the whole thing and of course they were sad. I assured them that I'll come to meet them five times a year. They felt a little reassured.
END OF Y/N POV............

Time skip
NEXT DAY

Author's Pov
Y/N bids goodbye to her brothers and her best friends, Tina and Nancy. She then enters the airport, checks in and all.

Time Skip

Y/N Pov

After taking my luggage I went to grab a taxi. I went home and saw my mom waiting in the front yard for me.

Mom: Y/n You came. ( She said this while hugging me )
Y/n: ( laughs)

We went inside and I went to my room and started to unpack my things.

Time Skip

At night, me and my mom watched a movie and then went to sleep.

So that was Y/n's first day/night in Seoul.