Characters Information before story begins

Name: William Sherlock Scott HolmesAge when 1st meeting  Harry: 26Age when Harry  goes to his 1st year of Hogwarts: 30Status: half-blood wizardTitle: Lord of most ancient and noble house of Holmes, best detective/consultant, chess master both mugg...

Age when 1st meeting  Harry: 26
Age when Harry  goes to his 1st year of Hogwarts: 30
Status: half-blood wizard
Title: Lord of most ancient and noble house of Holmes, best detective/consultant, chess master both muggle and wizard, wizard dual champion, and swordmaster.
Wife: Madlin Holmes 'nee' Watson
Younger brother: Mycroft Holmes
Bio: Sherlock Holmes the eldest  son of the late Siger Holmes a pure-blood  wizard  of the most ancient and noble house of Holmes and his mother a muggle born witch Violet Holmes 'nee' Figgs. Sherlock one day visited  his Grandmother Mrs. Figgs who asked for him joining him was his wife. At the time his Grandmother  was babysitting when Holmes and his wife arrived they met the boy he already knew he was being abused and neglected which he spoke with his grandmother about  she then told him the boy name, of his relatives, and of him showing signs of being a wizard but knows nothing  of it and with how his relatives are they wouldn't except it because of this Holmes and his wife decided to Blood adopt Harry.

Name: Madlin Gillian Holmes 'nee' WatsonAge when 1st meeting  Harry:25Age when Harry  goes to his 1st year of Hogwarts:29Status:pure-blood Title: Lady of  house of Holmes by marriage, Lady of the most ancient and noble house of Watson, potion mast...

Age when 1st meeting  Harry:25
Age when Harry  goes to his 1st year of Hogwarts:29
Status:pure-blood
Title: Lady of  house of Holmes by marriage, Lady of the most ancient and noble house of Watson, potion master, and charm master
Husband: William Sherlock Scott Holmes
Bio: Madlin Holmes 'nee' Watson older cousin to John Watson who is a squip and is not only a roommate and consultanting partner to her husband. She was with her husband when he visited his grandmother meeting  the boy.

Name: John Hamish Watson Age when 1st meeting Harry: 24Age when Harry goes to his 1st year of Hogwarts:28Status:squipTitle: Doctor, ex-military man, and Sherlock Holmes consultant partner Bio: Younger cousin of Madlin he helps Sherlock with his co...

Age when 1st meeting Harry: 24
Age when Harry goes to his 1st year of Hogwarts:28
Status:squip
Title: Doctor, ex-military man, and Sherlock Holmes consultant partner
Bio: Younger cousin of Madlin he helps Sherlock with his consultanting

Right ones Name: Faya Madison Weasley (genderbend Fred Weasley)Left ones Name: Gillian Bethany Weasley (genderbend George Weasley)Age when Harry  goes to his 1st year of Hogwarts: both 13Status: pure-blood Title: Princesses of Terror, Twin princes...

Left ones Name: Gillian Bethany Weasley (genderbend George Weasley)
Age when Harry  goes to his 1st year of Hogwarts: both 13
Status: pure-blood
Title: Princesses of Terror, Twin princesses of prank, Weasley  twins and twins of trouble
Bio: they will be school mates of Harry's they will start as friends and become more.