4: letters and school shopping

"Hello"-speaking
'Fuck'-thinking
"§Open§"- parselentogue
"Hello"-speaking different language

Dumbledore pov:
I am in my office sitting at my desk watching a quill write. Adsacly four years ago James and Lily's youngest went missing. Let's just say that was not a good week for me as not only did Harry Potter go missing but the next day one of the worst things that could happen to a wizard happened to me I got a letter from Gringottes telling me that I was to clear out the Dumbledore vaults of all items within 24 hours as it was being sealed. Yes they closed the Dumbledore vault refusing to do any business with a Dumbledore. To be barred from Gringottes brings great problems luckily no one knows of it. I watch as the quill stops writing I pick up the parchment and read it trying to see young Harry's name. But I don't see no Harry Potter but what I do see something close to it.

Harrison Holmes

Dumbledore-*mutters* "The only name close to Harry's is this Harrison Holmes boy it must be Harry Potter"
'Yes I will get him back to the Potters and fix all the damage that could have accord while in the Holmes care I will remold him into the good little follower of his brother after all it's for the greater good'

With that thought in mind I changed the Hogwarts registry for him to be under Harry Potter before leaning back in my desk chair eating lemon drops coming up with some strategies to go about as to go about Harry and Charles to bond and such.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sametime at 221b Baker St.

Harry pov:

I am right now in the living room practicing sword style with father. We are using singlestick though these are not usually used for more than a specific sword style practice but than again we Holmes men are known for doing things unorthodox at times though I was not biological born a Holmes but none less I am more like Sherlock than I ever was to Lord Potter. Dad and I continue to use our singlesticks to spare and we do not use them to practice fencing as father knocks my singlestick out of my hands and point his at my throat.

Dad-*pants*"do you yeild"

Harry-*pants* " I yeild"

Father remove his singlestick from my throat. At this moment I hear John and Hermione's dad who told me to call him Dan are playing a game of muggle chess. Hermione and sits on a sofa reading Hermione's mom Jane is cooking with my mom. Padfoot is laying on the other sofa with Moony cuddling as he takes a nap while Moony reads.

Harry-'this is nice I will miss this while at Hogwarts'

I walk over to where Dan and John our playing chess. I look to see the progress of there game before I sit next to Hermione.

Harry-"checkmate in 5"

John-"what you on about Harry"

Harry-"I see that Dan can put you in checkmate in 5 moves"

With that I wonder off plopping next to Hermione. At this time an owl came tapping at the window. Dad went and open it the owl flew in and landed right in front of me. I noticed it drops a letter. I pick it up and look. It's my Hogwarts letter as I look over the yellow envelope with Hogwarts crest on the wax seal on back on the front is the neon green letters with my name and adress.

Mr. H. Holmes

First floor bedroom next to the kitchen

221b Baker Street

London

England

Harry-"so it finally came aye well here you go fella " *I hand the owl some treats and then my acceptance letter*