Day-2 : Warming up

29th July

Arthit asked Kong to give his phone as he doesn't have anything to do in the house he would just play with game.
Kong gave him his phone but......
The phone have a lock with numbers & alphabets.

"Kongpob do you know what is my password?"

Kong was busy arranging his files on the table as he was going to the office he didn't look up but said, " 28 JULY."

"Yesterday's date why? What was yesterday??" Arthit asked as he didn't knew.

"My Birthday" That came more like an whisper.

"Yesterday was your birthday? Why didn't tell me??"

"What would have happened if I told you? It would still stay the same so I didn't bother you to say."

Arthit replied anything as Kong was telling the truth.
"Btw today I might come home a little late today & I told your office that you're having a sick leave."

"Okay."

"Let's have the breakfast first then I will leave."

"Okay"
Then Kong left the room.

As Arthit opened his phone.

His phone's homescreen was this

His phone's homescreen was this. He knows they are in a relationship but he didn't acctually expected his phone's wallpaper would pop up something like this. Arthit only stood astonishly in the same place until he heard,

"P'Arthit your food come quickly please."

"Yes coming"

Arthit sat on the chairs as Kong served the food. Sandwiches & omelet.

"Kongpob so how many years we in a relationship?"

"10 years."

"10 years???"

"Yes."

"Who confessed whom first?"

"I confessed you first but you kind of didn't let me continue & left me hanging. I was so sad that day." Kong sighed & gave a bite on the sandwich again.

"& who asked whom to be in a relationship first?"

"Ummm practically we didn't actually named our relationship as boyfriends at first but after you declared in the university party that we're dating I guess that was it."

"I did that?? In front of the whole university students???"

"Yeahhh, you even declared it in your previous office & the time you went to China." Kong said proudly.