Day-7 : Marriage day

3rd August

Kong was feeling like hell right now. What would he answer his parents or his parents or to everyone??? Lastnight he gave Arthit the flight ticket to go away from Thailand atleast for now. But, the day he wanted to make the most memorable day of his life is soon going to be ruined??
What soon????
It's already ruined.

'Arthit where are you? I am waiting for you here.' Kongpob keep chanting this in his mind.

He can't back up from his own marriage but who doesn't want it to happen, can. Arthit can back up right? He can live his happily without Kongpob in there right?? Yes he can. Arthit doesn't need Kong...... sorry sorry not 'need' his bad 'want' him .

Suddenly he heard a knock on the dressing room of his. Drying his tears with his already tear soaked handkerchief he said in a hoarse voice, "Yes please come in."

Kong looked at the door & saw Arthit standing there. He was not able to believe that his red fluffy teared eyes are seeing the truth or his imagination. He couldn't help himself but shout at Arthit , "What are you doing here Arthit?? I told you to leave??? If you still be here you will be forced to marry me. P'Arthiiumm--" Arthit hurriedly walked towards him & pressed his palm on Kong's lips to shut his mouth.

"Kongpob just listen to me. It maybe true that I can't go back to my timeline but that can't cause me to ruin mine or your future together." Arthit said.

Kong pushed his hand away harashly again barking out the same , "I told you earlier P'Arthit. Don't pity me. Just because you pity me considering that I am crazy to marry you. Doesn't mean I still don't have some senses left inside me. I can't force you to marry me. You should leave or else---"

"What if I also want to marry you?" Arthit said between Kong's words. The question coming from Arthit made Kong's eyes wide.

"Wha-what?? You-you can't be serious? P'Arthit please don't---"

"Kong listen to me" Arthit held Kong's shoulders " I want to marry you. If it was your Arthit he would have also done the same for you."

"Bu-but--" a tear drop left from Kong's eyes, his mouth keep opening & shutting as he didn't knew what to utter.

"Kong listen to me patiently everyone will be suspecting something if I leave you like that. I will get married to you. Once your Arthit comes back to you, I will also go back & after that you can live with him happily as you planned your life to be but for now please marry me. I can't see you like this. We can leave in separate rooms if you want but-but please listen to me on this. I beg you." Arthit said.

Kong looked down as he was suppressing himself to cry. Well, is there in any option left for him besides that? No so, he said in a broken voice, "O-okay"

"Thank you. Thank you Kong." Arthit said contentedly holding his hands in his.

"No. I owe you. Thank you." Kong said. There's was no emotion in it. There was no affection, no desire,  no despair.

"Please don't say it like this--" Arthit again tried to plead but couldn't continue as a knocking sound came from the behind.

"Arthit you should be in your dressing your room. You haven't even dressed up yet. You can talk to Kong later too. Now go. There's not much time left for the ceremony. " Kong's father said.

Kong yanked his hands away from the other's hands & sat on the place where he was sitting before. Nodding his head Arthit said, " Yes. Yes. I am going. " & left with a bitter face.