Xavier- I was made for lovin you baby

(Hi! Ok so for this oneshot I have an announcement. So this oneshot is extremely long and extremely unedited. I pretty much spent the past 3 days writing a full length book instead of what I originally intended to be a oneshot. So you can read it here right now, or I'm planning on editing this into an actual book format with chapters and stuff, posting it as a full completed book super soon, probably in the next day or so. So you can do whatever you like but I just wanted to let you know it will be available like that soon.)

Warnings: pretty much anything you would find triggering in ahs 1984

* ・゚★ 。* ・゚☆ 。* ・゚★ 。* ・゚☆

  "Brooke why must you drag me to everything." I playfully complain to my sister as we get to the van. I throw my stuff in the back along with hers and climb in the car adjusting my lavender shirt. My combat boots scuffing slightly as there dragged along the gravel.

After the attack at are house the night before Brooke called the people she met at aerobics and said yes to getting out of town. Asking to bring me along since she didn't want me alone in that house.

"This will be fun lighten up. We're camp councilors!" She exclaims happily, her nerves still visible in her eyes, and I smile at her enthusiasm.

"Fine." I say and look up to see who was driving all of us to the camp. I get a glance at blonde haired boy with the silver earring and quickly advert my gaze back to my sister in a panicked state.

"You bitch!" I loudly whisper and she laughs at my chaotic reaction to the attractive man seated at the steering wheel. She made me pick her up after her class yesterday and when I walked through the doors I instantly was gravitated towards the attractive man in pastels. I wouldn't stop gushing about how cute her instructor was till we got home. So I guess this was payback.

"This will be the perfect way to get to know him since your ass wouldn't dare speak to him in any other way." She says and I'm about claw her hair out when we hear a voice say-

"Hey Brooke! Is this the hottie sister you were talking about." He smirks looking threw the rear view mirror. My face heats up as I slyly give my sister a look of intense chaos.

"What's your name again sweetheart?" He asks and my face heats up.

"Oh um my name's (y/n)." I smile with no confidence.

"Well hello (y/n), I'm Xavier, hope you're ok after last night, it sounds terrifying." He says and my mind flashes back to the man who held a knife to my face just a few hours earlier.

"Yeah, I'm ok, thanks for asking." I say with a sad smile and he nods as the other people hop in the car. Two guys and a girl with crazy rad blonde hair sit down in the van.

"Ok now that we're all here let's get this show on the road!" He says and hits the gas pedal just as the pale brunette boy shuts the side door.

I'm a bit uncomfortable with the awkward conversation and weed passing in the back seats so I crawl up to the passengers seat turning up the music just enough for me to hear. I close my eyes and hum along to the music when I feel a tap on my shoulder.