CHAPTER 1

There she was, looking at him through her bedroom window. Drooling over that hot piece of cake. Namjoon was standing near his bed. Water dripping from his hair to his half naked body. His upper body full on display. Water droplets flowing from his chest through his abs to his vline  disappearing there. She was envious to that water droplets. Why couldn't she touch his body like that. Run her fingers and tongue through his honey skin. Why couldn't she have  him for herself.

 Why couldn't she have  him for herself

He was making her go crazy.

"Y/n come down and have your breakfast "

Her mothers voice snapped her out of the dirty daydream she was having about her fathers best friend.

Kim y/n was the eldest daughter of Kim seokjin and Kim Irene. She have brother called kim Taehyung. Who was actually her twin. But she is elder by 2 minutes. 🙃🙃🙃

Her father and mother both running business. Which provided them with a mansion and rich life. Being the kid of two visuals she was blessed with looks too. But she and her brother both were brats. Always got what they wanted.

Kim Namjoon her fathers bestfriend.
who is a couple of years younger than him and is working as chief in Seoul police station.Had been her crush for longest time. No it's not love. She just want him to fuck her. To take her to heaven.He had moved here before 4 years. When she was just 13. From day she had been crushing on him. Seeing him in that police uniform is making her thoughts run wild.Her 17 year old self again drooling over him.

She hurried down the stairs to see her parents and brother already seated on the table

She hurried down the stairs to see her parents and brother already seated on the table. Mades serving them. She greeted her parents and start to devor the food paying no mind to them.

" So we are having another business meet in London. we will leave tomorrow. We had already told you that didn't we" Seokjin asked the two teenagers in front him.'o yeah the business trip i almost forgot '. Y/n thought to herself.

" Namjoon will join us for dinner tonight. So both of you better behave " irene said in a warning tone.

Both of said your good byes to your parents and head to school. Your best friends jimin and jungkook were there waiting for both of you at the school gate. Taehyung's girlfriend tzuyu was also there.

A group of hot girls and boys. But there were a lot of hot students in your school you weren't alone. Lisa the dancer,mina the class topper, nancy the singer,yeji the player, jisoo the silent girl, Wendy the cheerleader, rose the savage girl and a lot more.

For boys

Sehun the tall and handsome, felix the guy with deep voice, kai the dancer, yeonjun the all rounder the school chairman, soobin the cute and shy guy,huening kai the class clown. All were part of the school's handsome boy club.

O shit how can you forget him. Cha Enwoo schools most handsome guy,the basketball team caption. Your friend. Not just any friend your ex boyfriend. Now your fuck buddy.you never had any quarrels or misunderstandings. Both of you knew you weren't meant to be. So u just stayed fuckbuddies.

Well you were not bad in lookes too.black long hair which were curled a bit and always flowed in wind . Big black eyes  which many boys were strucked into. A curvy body, you are not lean like many girls but have very sexually appealing body.

Your brother well he is also the most handsome man along with enwoo. Chiseled face. Eyes which screamed seduction.

Jungkook well  the muscle pig, the playboy of the campus. The raven haired  who was adored by every one.He wasn't like this. But no one knows what happened to him. It's like he switched personality with someone.

And last but not least jimin your bestfriend. He have silver long hairs which covered his eyes and forehead. He is gay. And he have a very dirty secret he is in love with the music teacher Min Yoongi. Who is married but currently he is not together with his husband who is your dance teacher Jung Hoseok. Jimin knew his relationship is risky. If someone came to know about it he is same as good as dead.

Also he is the only one who knew about your little crush. And you are the only one who knew about his secret.

You jumped to jimin's arms"How was your weekend did you enjoyed" the silver haired boy enquired.

It wasn't about the weekend. It was Namjoon and he didn't need to ask it to your face you already knew its about your neighbour.

" Nothing special just usual " you turned to him. " well how was your saturday"

Jimin blushed to that question. You already know the answer. Actions speak louder than words.

Your day went by just like that.

Before you know it was evening