CHAPTER 4

"I want you"

That was the last string namjoon had before he broke

There lips met for a rough kiss. She moved backward by the force and knocked out her bed lamp. They were moving there lips fast chasing each other like the other one will disappear if they stopped kissing.kiss was desperate all there pent up emotions were poured into that kiss.

The older bite her lips to get the permission to her hot cavern. She moaned into the kiss when he started to rub her nipples through her lingerie.

"Mmmmmmmm" namjoon hummed when he found her nipples already hard.

He moved his mouth to her sharp jawline.kissing along her jawline. It's not just her who fantasised this. He have his fair share of fantasies too.The older started to suck on her smooth neck searching for her sweet spot. Gently biting her smooth skin sucking it afterwards creating dark red marks all over her neck. Chuckling when he earned louder moan from her.

The older took her lingerie off her. Making her fully naked under him. Laying vulnerable under his mercy.

She was layed on the bed with him on top of her still in his sweatpants. His arms on her both sides. Kissing her shoulder blades. He moved his lips on top of her moulds. Biting his lips at the sight of her perky nipples. His eyes reached hers. Maintaining a strong eye contact with her  he took her  right nipple into his mouth the sight made her moan.

"Hmmmm joonnn"she moaned which was music to his ears

He was sucking on her nipples like a wild animal who haven't fed for days.
Giving each one of them his attention.
When he felt like it's enough he moved to her mouth again. 

" I want to do many things to you but that's for another day. Now i am too horny for that. " namjoon exclaimed while getting on his feet.

'Next time really'  you were on moon so he want to do it again. You want it too.

Namjoon removed his sweatpants. That's when your eyes fell on the little - big namjoon. 

"Ohhhhh " you couldn't stop your mouth.

He chuckled seeing your mouth hung open.

"What?? Can't take daddy? " he mocked. This cocky rascal you thought yourself but didn't commented.

You were busy taking in his sensual look. If you weren't horny enough before you are now. You were in your trance that you failed to notice his advance. He was already settled in between your legs. His face close to yours breath fanning your lips. He dived in meeting your lips with his.

You felt a vibration in between your legs. The dildo he was rubbing it against your pussy the remote already in his other hand. He slide it inside your wet folds setting it in a medium pace.

"Ohhh namjoon..." You cried loudly. By all the pleasure. His lips  met yours once again swallowing all your moans.

He started to move it in and out of you. Earning moans and desperate please for him to fuck you.Suddenly he stopped you frowned.

"Why did you stopped??"

"To do this" he rubbed his dick on your wetness.

"Oh my god"you were so exited for the rest.

"You want this" he gave you a questioning look

"Yes daddy" you answered almost instantly. Causing his lips to turn upwards.

"Such a good girl"with that he eased himself inside you both of you moaning at the sensation. But it was only his head. He gave you sometime. Along with encouraging words.

" Take it in baby. Take in that sweet pussy of yours. You wanted this right? Now i am giving you what you wanted. Take every inch like the good girl you are " you were not even listening to him. His dick inside you made you numb to your surroundings.

With the last words spoken namjoon thrusted into you. Knocking the air out of you. He started to move in a low pace giving you space you wrapped your legs around his waist for him to go more deeper.

"You are so wet so so warm. It's sucking me so well i feel like i want to buried inside you all day all night "

Namjoon grunted near your ear making a shiver run through your spine

Fuck that was hot you thought to yourself.

"Fuck baby. Is your boyfriend not fucking you good enough.  So  tight."

" Ahhh ahhhh"you tried to answer but his change in speed caused you to let out heavy moans

"Moan my name baby. Moan it loud " namjoon demanded with so much dominance

"Aahhhh daddy fuck me harder " you managed to say between his harsh thrusts.

"You like it hard you naughty girl??" Namjoon said while taking you legs to his shoulders. Taking a different angle while thrusting into you with an animalistic pace.

Pleasure blinded your eyes causing it to roll back.you were trembling. Namjoon's hard thrusts taking you to ecstasy.

" Da - Daddyyyyy"

"Jooooon "

"Yes baby"

"Gonna cum "  

" Then cum"

You exploded on his massive hardness
Making the sheets wet under you.
He was still chasing his high.wet noises filling the room. It's good Taehyung's not here.

"Oooooo too much "

You cried from over stimulation.
"Few more baby" namjoon fasted his pace more. If it's even possible. You could feel him twisting inside you.

"Ahhhhh y/n    "

Thus he came inside you filling you.
He kept his head in the crook of your neck .

"Did you like it baby "

Both of you were breathing heavily.
With that you fell asleep with him buried inside you.