CHAPTER 5

How hot the way he clench his jaw.
Anyone can drool on that. The way that tight black t-shirt hugs his well defined body.

Sensual

So fucking sensual

She can feel herself getting wet at the sight. He was there in her kitchen cooking pancakes. Ohhh husband material. The way he stroll along her kitchen looking for the ingredients was making her go crazy. He was so concentrated on the task but.....

"How long are you gonna stare "
Boom she is caught. But hey does she care?? No no not at all.
"As long as i want"her answer was surprising but not unexpected. You can't even guess what to expect from a teenager girl.

Teenagers scare the living shit out of me.

"That was bold not gonna lie. Come have some breakfast "

"You made all of this for me?"

"Of course i did. Who else is here for me to make all of this to"

They ate in silence not knowing what to say. Her focus on his arms. The way his muscles flex, the way his veins popped out.

"Didn't you have classes today??"

"Yes but I decided to take an off"

"Why???"

"So we can spend some more time together "

The tension was too thick you can cut it with a knife.

They both agreed to watch a movie. And settled in coach. Both giving each other awkward glances. When there eyes met it all exploded. Namjoon pulled her into a heated kiss her tongue colliding into each others.

One of olders hand was on her back keeping her in his firm hold. She was wearing a black sleeveless tank top and a mini skirt which barely cover her ass. His other hand was holding her cheek. Thump caressing her bread cheeks which is flushed due to there actions.

He pecked her a few more times and glided his mouth to her jawline and her smooth skin underneath.

"Aaaaah daddy"

She moaned at his animalistic moves on her neck. Biting and sucking her skin like he is devouring his favorite food. Her head was spinning.

His hand left her cheek and moved to her shoulders. Giving it a few strokes he rubbed her waist and glided his hands to her breast.

"Mmmmm no bra? You are a very naughty girl."namjoon exclaimed while a dark chuckle left his mouth. Making her face even more red.

He grabbed both of her boobs and started to play with it. Rubbing her hard nipples, palming it, slapping both of it.

"You are quite big for a teenager don't you think?"

"Ohhh is that so daddy? "

She asked in a sultry voice. Eyes filled with lust.

"Whoa look at it jiggles "

"You like it daddy?"

"I love it "

With that said the older dived in to her sucking her full breasts. Fast licking her her right bud and then sucking it . slightly biting and pulling it with his teeth.

"Daddyyyyy "

He moved to her left one. His left hand on her right mould. And other on her back.

"Mmmm baby I can't wait to taste you."

All these while her tank top was rolled up above her breasts.

His moans send vibrations to her pussy. Which is now wetting her panties.