Part:2.Stangers!

Yoongi pov

Again I'm all alone watching the moon in han river with thousands of thoughts running in my head. I try to over come my pain but I just can't. I just want to be happy and feel love only one time in my life. Am I too greedy to wish that.
I was in my thoughts I don't know that my tears are streaming down that time I heard a voice "why are you crying mister"

Y/n pov

After coming to my room I tried so hard to sleep i can't . Is it bcz I sleept alot today. Aish!!! Never mind I will go to walk.
I grabbed my coat and left the house . I was walking on han river I saw a guy leaning against a tree crying. He had bruises on his face some looked fresh and some looked old .
He looked so pale. His messy hair.
So I asked him "why are you crying mister"

Back to yoongi pov

When I turned and saw a girl she looked pretty beautiful. I don't know that I was staring at her . Suddenly she said "staring is rude mister" I got back to my sence and wiped my tears and looked at her coldly. I said "why u care your a stranger to me " She said "of course I don't care I just asked why are you crying" I replied "why I should tell I don't even know you" She sat next to me and said "yeah u don't know me and I don't know u but sharing problems is not bad everyone should tell there problems to someone we can keep it for ourselves to long". I don't know what to say I just stayed silent. She talked again " I don't know what's bothering you and I don't know about you or your problems I can understand everyone in the world has there problems some are big some are small. It's doesn't matter . If u hv any problems try to solve them don't try to escape every time you escape it comes again and again. Even if doesn't have any solution try to create ur own solution. Trying is not bad . Think positive. If God gave problem he will definitely give solution. Even he doesn't we should created our own . And don't take it as advise I'm just telling a way to find solution".I was just listening to her silenty this is the first time someone have given talked to be about my problems. I felt warmth for first time. I said "The things your telling is right miss but it won't work on my problem bcz it's just ... Leave it".

Y/n pov

Aish this guy I'm trying to encourage him but he is being a biggest pabo. "Aish don't think this won't work that won't work everything works just try".He shaked his head and said " Ok missy but why the girl like u roaming outside at night it's not safe".well he is right but I'm not like others I know how to defend myself "well I don't need others to protect me I know how to defend myself" I said proudly. He again shaked his head. Wth is wrong with this guy keep on shaking his one day his head will go to the side permanently.
Suddenly ,my phone ringed I saw that rosie is calling me. I answered the call

On call
Rosie:Yah u idiot where are you at this midnight (shouts)
Y/n:yah stop shouting I'm at han river I came bcz I can't sleep
Rosie:I told you many times don't sleep at day time. U never listened to me . Now come home before ur brother sees u are else ur dead meat.
Y/n:ok ok I'm coming don't let him to come near my room.
Rosie:come fast (hangs up)

Damn,"excuse me mister but I should go before my brother kills me . Bye see you if ever meet you again. And don't cry every thing will be fine. Ohhh shit bye I should go now " I said and started to run from there.

Yoongi pov

"excuse me mister but I should go before my brother kills me . Bye see you if ever meet you again. And don't cry every thing will be fine. Ohhh shit bye I should go now " She said and started to run from here. I don't why but this was the first time I smiled. I wish I could see you again missy.........