Part:3.Tension

Rosie pov

I woke up at morning I should get ready for my new semester at university.
I got ready and left the house with y/n

Y/n pov
We entered our university. I'm so excited I hope it goes well. Rosie said" Come fast let's get our time table and get into our class".
As soon as we entered our class we introduced ourselves Rosie said" Hi everyone I'm park chaeyoung u can call me Rosie"
I said" Hlo everyone I'm Kim y/n"
As soon as we introduced teacher said "y/n go and sit behind yoongi, yoongi raise ur hand and Rosie take this seat" As soon as I turned to saw who is yoongi he is the GUY from yesterday he was so shocked to look me and as well as I. But I kept my face, waved at him and sit behind him. But that pabo didn't wave back what a rude ass jerk. But I also noticed another new bruises in his face

After an hour class ended
I sighed finally uffff. I was about to talk to yoongi. I heard a voice"Y/n ahhhh"I saw my best friend Lisa. She ran and hugged me tightly. Aish this girl!!!
Lisa: I missed u soooooooooooo much. How are u
Y/n:I missed you too. I'm fine. How are u. How is ur dance going
Lisa:I'm very good bcz u came right. And dance it's going pretty good. Come on let's go to cafeteria ur brother and ur brothers friends are waiting. I hv many things to talk to u I'm seeing u after 4 years.

I was about to reject her but she dragged me out of there.

Yoongi pov

I was so shocked to see her here. She waved at me but I didn't do anything after class she looked like she is going to approach me. But we suddenly heard a voice. "Y/nahhh"
I saw two girls she hugged like her life depended on her. And dragged her out.
Uff finally y/n went. So I packed my things and went to cafeteria

Y/n pov

Aish Lisa I came and met my brother and his friends after that i was searching for yoongi that time I saw him sitting at corner of cafeteria with a drink.
I went to him and said
Y/n:hey mister
He looked at me and turned
What's problem with this guy. I swear I'm gonna slap his a** if he do that again
I sat on his tabel and grabbed his drink and started to drink. He looked at me in disbelief but I don't care.
He asked me "what u want " I said "why are you acting like u don't know me "
He said "I don't know YOU " Well he is right tho . "Ok btw I'm Kim y/n 23 years old I hv a brother and 6 guy friends friends and 2 girl friends I came to Korea back from Australia that's all if you want more I will tell later"
He again looked at me in disbelief. Wait did I said anything wrong. "Are you for real" He said. Am I look like a ghost to him "of course I'm real I'm not a unicorn do I look like that to u. ok now tell me about urself"."I'm min yoongi I'm older than you I'm 28. That's all" He said. "Ok now ur my friend come on .I want you to meet my brother"I said. " Won't ur brother say anything about me I mean having a guy friend"
He asked. Of course not if he does how he let me to hv 6 guy friends he is not over protective brother. He is just possessive now come fast mister ".
As I take I was searching for my brother with yoongi I finally found him talking with jimin. I went to my brother
Y/n:Hey tae, Hey jimin
Jimin:Hi
Tae:Hey sis
Tae looked at yoongi and me waiting for me to say something
Y/n:Tae meet my new friend Min yoongi, yoongi this is my brother Kim taehyung
Yoongi nodded at me and looked at Tae. But Tae didn't say anything his reaction was different. He was clenching his jaws
What's happening here........