Part:4.What is he hiding

Taehyung pov

When y/n introduced yoongi to me but I don't know why I was getting so angry. Bcz he looks like a typical bad boy. I don't want my sister to get hurt so should not let him near my sister. Thn y/n asked "what happened tae".I just smiled and said nothing to her and left the place. Jimin was chasing me behind. Jimin asked "what's the problem bro u look damn angry"
"I don't want that guy to be near my sister . And I want his information "I said. Jimin looked at me for a second and then nodded.

Few days later

Y/n pov

Since, after I introduced yoongi to my brother. Tae was acting different
Me and yoongi hang out alot with Lisa and rosie. But many times I asked yoongi about his scars and family. He will only ended up getting mad so I stopped asking that. I don't want him to get angry. Now me, Lisa and yoongi are at cafe suddenly.......

Taehyunv pov

I know that y/n and Yoongi has been hanging out these days. Then jimin called me and said "hey bro I hv sent the details u asked for"
I smirked and read the details which jimin sent.......
But I was beyond shock it's so sad and hurting for yoongi. But I don't care about him. I don't want my sister to get involved in his mess. I should inform her. So I called y/n she said she is with yoongi and Lisa at cafe
I rushed to the cafe and grabbed y/n with me. Yoongi and Lisa looked shock but I don't care. We both came home.
Y/n asked me "why the hell u dragged me here without saying anything. What will they both think . What's ur problem"
I really got angry "I just don't like you to be with that guy"
Y/n:why what he do he is my friend
Tae:Yes that's what I hate u being near him
Y/n:Why what he did
Tae:He didn't do anything I don't like him that's all u don't know about him
Y/n:What I don't know abou-
I cutted her
Tae:What u know about him tell that first
Y/n:I-i
Tae:(smirks) what u know about him nothing except his name age his favorites thn ur defending that he is a good guy
Y/n: even I don't know about his background he is a GOOD GUY.
Tae: (clenches the jaw)I won't believe I need proof . Go ask him about his background. Why he is not saying to u maybe something is bad in that . If he trusts u why don't he tell. (chuckles) so u really believe him blindly
Y/n:I-i don't know.............
Tae:u will know if he tells u. So stop getting close to him

Y/n pov

After Tae left many thoughts was running in my mind . I tried to sleep but I can't
So I left house to get some fresh air
While I was going I saw a figure I looked closely its yoongi what happened to him he was laying on the ground unconscious he hv many bruises in his face now. I asked for help. A two guys carried him to hospital with me. Doctor said he injured so much and some are dry it looks like he hv it since his childhood. I was so shocked I went inside the room and saw him laying unconsciously which hurted me most.
I cried
What what's going on with him why he is not sharing anything. Why he should suffer alone.
I will find everything. I won't let u suffer alone yoongi..... U should tell everything to me NOW...................