Surprise visit!

RECAP:

BEOMGYU'S POV

hearing all the things yeonjun said to me hurt. i couldn't explain how unbearable the pain was knowing yeonjun hated me. all i ever wanted was for him to love me, and to hear him actually say he hated me made every part of my body feel an agonizing pain. it pained me to hear him say all those horrible things. did i really make his life that miserable? all the sweet words he whispered in my ear were a lie? the love and warmth i felt when he held me was a lie? it was lie??

END OF RECAP

we just got back from home and right now i'm talking with eomma and appa about the situation. i really didn't want to but they said they needed to know so they can catch the people who had...done those things to me.

SLIGHT TRIGGER WARNING

right now i'm telling them what happened. just reliving those memories made me sick. eomma was crying too as she had heard about the horrific things they did to me. appa seemed very very angry, and looked like he was about to explode any second. soon my hands started shaking again, and i knew this feeling all to well. it was happening again. i didn't want it to happen. panic attacks were so draining. not feeling like you can breathe, and the lack of control you have on your body is scary.

it feels like you're dying almost. the tightening of your chest, being air hungry. it's like your sufficating. it's like a vampire being blood thirsty, only you're air thirsty. no matter how deep you breathe in it's still not enough air. than its the shaking. it's almost like your muscles loose control, and you can't stop it. than it's your vision suddenly becoming blurry and unfocused. it's also like everything around you is moving so slow and quiet. you try to stop the feeling or try to calm down but the more you think about it the more panic you get. that's what i'm feeling right now.

i'm trying breathe, and and calm down but i only seem to panic more at the fact that i know i can't calm down. i can see mom and dad trying to calm me, but it seems like they're panicking too. which isn't good. i see mom calling someone, next thing i know tae is here. i see him approach but i can't hear anything. my sight is even more blurry due to the tears in my eyes. i feel a hand touch mine as if trying to console me.

through my blurry vision i can see tae trying to talk to me but nothing seems to work. suddenly a pair of arms wrap around me. so warm, so safe...so familiar. that scent, the sent i love most, musk and cinnamon with a touch of vanilla. it's him... why is he here and why is he holding me? i thought he hated me. i started sobbing at the thought of him still hating me. the one i love so much hated me, and that hurt, it hurts.

THIRD PERSON POV

END OF MILD TRIGGER WARNING

he seemed to only get worse as yeonjun held him in his arms. that made them panic more. this had been not only the longest but worse panic attack out of all the ones he had. his whole body was shaking, and his mind was somewhere else. like he was there physically but not mentally.

yeonjun started to gently rub his back while whispering sweet nothings into his ear. it had calmed him, but only slightly. that only caused slight relief in everyone. nothing else was working. and they had no other ways to calm him down, but yeonjun suddenly remembered something.

when the accident happened right before they stopped talking beomgyu had been crying hysterically on the bridge of a panic attack, but yeonjun managed to calm him down. he sang to him. he sang his favortie song.

yeonjun knew what he had to do, but he didn't want to do it infront of everyone. he turned to them, his eyes telling them he wanted to be alone the kims immediately understood. the parents nodded understanding, but taehyung didn't like the idea. he went to protest but his mom cut him off before he could.