First Day Of Sophmore Year

"Beomie, wake up," whispered my brother Taehyung as he lightly shook me. I stirred and groaned not understanding why he's waking me up so early. "Come on little bro, it's our first day of school," Tae said calmly. "Oh shoot, the first day of school!" I shouted as I hopped out of bed. "Oh my ears Beomie," whined Tae. "Sorry hyung," I said sheepishly. "Anywho, I just came to wake you up, so I'm going to get ready for school now."

(A/N: I just wanted to confirm that in this book Taehyung is only a year older than Beomgyu. Also Jennie is Tae's ferternal twin, and Jisoo is also a year older than Tae, and Jennie. Lastly Jin is a year older than Jisoo.)

After Tae left to go get ready, I got ready myself. The school my siblings, and I go to isn't like other schools, it's an art school were we dance, sing, act, produce/ compose music, and edit different types of videos. I mostly dance, sing, and write music, but i can also rap a little. Tae dances, sings, acts, and writes music. Jennie sings, raps, dances, and writes music. My oldest sister, Jisoo sings, acts, and dances a little. Our oldest brother, Jin sings, and acts, but he's now in the college section of the school. Meanwhile all of us model. We're a family full of visuals, at least that's what the people at our school call us.

i'm the only choi in our family because our mother and father divorced while my mama was pregnant with me, so i took my mother's surname, while my siblings had our fathers last name, since they were born before they divorced. although our parents divorced our father never stopped taking care of us, and him and our mother are still really good friends. i hope all of this makes sense.

( A/N: i got tired of doing uppercase since i'm on my laptop, so for now on i'll be typing in all lowercase.)

anywho this is what i'm wearing. our school as uniforms.

now that i'm ready, i headed downstairs to get eat some breakfast

now that i'm ready, i headed downstairs to get eat some breakfast. "goodmorning," i greeted everyone. "morning beomie," they all greeted back. "are you excited?" asked jennie noona, as jin hyung passed me a plate of pancakes, and sausages. "i guess," i replied quietly. "don't worry about him okay, we'll be there to protect you," jisoo noona replied. "thank you noona, salanghae." i said softly to her. "nado salanghae,' she said with a soft smile. our family is really loving, we're always there for eachother, and we rarely argue.

if you are wondering who she is talking about, you'll find out soon.

once everyone finished their food we headed out to our limo. by the way our family is super rich. we own a lot of companies, but i don't feel like naming them. it's normal for people at our school to be dropped off in limo's considering our school is very prestigious, so majority of the students are rich. it takes 30 to 45 minutes to get to our school. i normally just listen to music.

a good half an hour later we arrive at school. one by one we each get out. as we get out a bunch of boys and girls scream like fan girls, it's kinda cringy to be honest. if you don't know were kinda popular here. we enter the school and went our seperate ways to our friends, but not before saying our 'love yous.'