chapter three: Ace of Ryonan

Today is the practice game between Shohoku and Ryonan Mikka couldn't be anymore nervous she's nervous because what happens if her team didn't win,what if they lose her thoughts were quicky interrupted by a familiar vioce calling her name "Ohayo Aya-sempai" She greated once she realized it was Ayako, "Ohayo Mikka-chan" She greeted back "do you want to go to Ryonan High together?" she asked him "yeah sure" she said nodding quicky.

~At Ryonan High School~

30 minutes after the game Mikka was on her way to look for something to eat god don't they have a cafeteria here? she thought, she was so focus on the thought of food, that she didn't realize there was still anyone there untill she bumped into that person. "Gome" she apologized to that person "No it's ok" the person replied.

~Akira Sendoh's POV~

I was on my way to the gym and i bumped into the most beatiful girl that i ever meet i can tell that she doesn't go here "Is everything ok?" she asked even her voice is beatiful "yeah everything is just fine" i answered her smiling.

"I know this is an odd question but do you know where can i buy food around here?" she asked sounded a bit shy shes so cute i thought " yeah if you like i can take you there" i told her "Arigato" she thanked me.

"Anata wa tonikaku doko ni iku no?[1]" she asked looking at me with those beatiful eyes of hers "I was on my to the gym" i answered her,"were you going to watch the game was well?" she asked again"ie watashi wa dekimasen[2]" i answered she gave a look of confusion " why can you?" she asked "because I'm playing" was my reply she was clearly shoocked at my answered "then should you have gone there about a few minutes ago?" god this girl is surely cuter when shes shoocked and confused.

We finely arrived at the school cafeteria 3 Azuki Manju and 2 Mochi Breads "I think we should go now to the gym" she told me as she eats one of the Azuki Manju we brought, " yeah, i think your right" i said to her "can on let's go" i added back and she quicky nodded her head "by the way my name's Mikka" she said extending out hand for me to shake i took her hand in mine and shooked it wow her hands are really soft "I'm Akira Sendoh" i replied shaking her hand.

~At the gym~

Normal POV

Mikka and Akira finely arrive at the gym "Sendoh your late again" there coach Mikka guess said as he smach him, "I'm sorry coach" Sendoh apologized "Daijobudesuka?[3]" She asked him "Hai daijobudesu[4]" by this his team notice her.

"Not be rude but anatahadare?[4]" There manager she guess  "I'm Mikka assistant manager of Shohoku" She  answered extending out my hand for him to shake."I see,I'm Hikoichi Aida manager of Team Ryonan"  he said and shooked hands with her"i need to go now, good luck Aki-kun" she said waving good bye and cause Sendoh to blush shes surely is much diffirent than any other girls he have meet.

End of Chapter Three

Me-Please let me knoe what you think

Rukawa-how come i was never there

Me-Because I'll be saving for the next chapter ;D

Rukawa-Thank you

Akira ramdomly shows up and hugs me from behind

Akira-It's good to see you again Mik-chan

Me-ohh well please read my new story Loves me Loves me not