Chapter four: Rukawa's competition

My POV

In the end of the game Shohuko won, i was happy for Rukawa and for the rest of the team though i don't know about Aki-kun. I looked at him and he  was depress i wouldn't be shock though his team just lost the game i guess i should cheer him up.

Rukawa's POV

I saw Mikka walking over to the other team, it looks like shes cheering them up what she did to the other guy surprised me the most. It made really angry that shes hugging someone else other than me i wish i was in that guys position so that shes the one hugging me.

My POV

I hug Aki-kun in a comforting manner "It's okay, Aki-kun I'm just right here if you need me" i told him, he only nodded in respond "don't worry everything will be just fine i promise" i reassured him "Ne, Mikka-chan  are you free tomorrow?" he asked not looking at me his team looked at him in disbelief     " I am, why?".

Sendoh's POV

It's a good thing that i have my back turn or else she could seen me blush  "because, i just need to get away from all of it and forget about losing today" i told half true the other reason is i wanted to see her again,  i felt her nod "yeah,okay"  was her only reply "good lets meet up here at the school entrance at 9:30 am" i said to her getting up "oh, okay then".

~On the way out of Ryonan high~

Rukawa's POV

"Ne~Mikka-chan why were you talking to Akira Sendoh?" Ayako asked out curiosity i looked at them and listen, please don't you him i beg i my thought, "oh, you mean Aki-kun? well i was trying to cheer him up" she answered " i see than what he say to you?" Ayako questioned "he told me to meet him tomorrow 9:30"  my face draken by her answer " Mikka, can i talk to you for a sec?" i asked "yeah, are you okay Ru-" she didn't got to finish as i drag her to a far off corner and hug her "Mikka, watashi o aishiteimasu ka?[1]"  i asked "watashi wa shiranai[2]".

"Mikka-chan, anata wa koko de nani o shite iru no?[3]" asked a voice behind us "Aki-kun? demo, watashi wa anata ga sudeni hidari[4]" Mikka questioned the guy that she calls Aki-kun. So his my competition with Mikka.

End of chapter four

Me-don't forget if you want to request send me a message at my facebook akishoujo@yahoo.com or send a message here.

Rukawa-please let her know what you think of the story.

Sendoh-And please read her new story Loves me Loves me not.

Me-watashi o aishiteimasu ka?[1]~do you love me?

      watashi wa shiranai[2]~i don't know

     anata wa koko de nani o shite iru no?[3]~what are you doing here  

   demo, watashi wa anata ga sudeni hidari[4]~i though you already left

Rukawa-theres no way I'm going to let you have Mikka D:<

Sendoh-well to bad cause shes already mine :P (hugs me protectively) 

Me-Arigato for reading my stories bye~~ :)