♤{CHAPTER 5}♤

You both went back to your class and your whole day went so well. Full of happiness. Full of excitement. Excitement for him being with you now.

"Mia!" You called out for Mia in the corridor when your college was over.

"Ahem. Miss Mia, I have a proposal for you." You said to her. Taehyung tried his best to not laugh. Poor boy had to suffer a lot in holding himself.

"My best friend Taehyung is shy to express his feelings so here I am. In place of him, I'm saying, do you accept Taehyung's proposal? He really likes you." You tried your best to make a straight face while saying all this.

Mia widened her eyes and gave a confusing look. And damn, the expression was worth watching. She glared at Taehyung and hit his chest playfully.

"Yaaa!" She whined in an angry tone. "Okay okay sorry sorry." Taehyung finally laughed in his whole tone. The much he had to suffer for holding in his laugh.

You also broke into a laugh. "So you both were pranking me? Wait- ARE YOU TWO TOGETHER!? TELL ME IT IS TRUE!" Mia shouted out of nowhere. You didn't know she was this bold. Because of jealousy, you didn't really notice her fully.

"Yes yes. You also did the same with me so why not with you?" You laughed again.

Mia hugged you both tightly and she was so happy as if she was trying for years and years to get you two together.

"Now you two will go on a date, yayy!!" She exclaimed. You blushed a little and nodded in return.

•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•

"Oh my god! It's too beautiful!" You exclaimed when you saw the restaurant decorated so beautifully. "It's so fascinating!"

"Glad you liked it babe. Now sit here." He said. The nickname made your heart flutter again. No doubt your heart fluttered with every action of his.

You slowly sat on the chair handling your dress. He saw you getting uncomfortable in a short one piece dress so he brought a cloth for you to cover your thighs while sitting.

You fell for him even more by his actions. Well thanks to Mia and Nina for choosing that dress for you. But it seemed like Taehyung liked the dress so a shout out to them as well.

You both had your dinner in front of you all ready. But all you two were doing was staring into each other's eyes. You were lost in his dark heart winning orbs. His eyes always gave you heavenly feeling and a sense of love for you.

And he was staring into yours. Thinking the most beautiful thing in this world is the view of your eyes.

After a few minutes of just staring into each other's souls, your phone rang. You both came out of your thoughts. And you saw the caller ID was of Nina.

You excused yourself and went to the washroom to talk to her.

"Hello y/n! I wanted to inform you that I have kept a pad in your bag. Your monthly date was today so I thought you would be needing that in case of emergency. Enjoy bye!!" She didn't give a chance to let you speak and cut the call. Oh well.

You wanted to scream but you couldn't. From where the heck these bloody trucks came in between my beautiful date!? Well you weren't feeling like the periods came yet so you were relieved. Please please please. Don't come till the time I'm with Tae. Please!

You sighed and fixed your makeup and came out of the washroom. You gave him a smile and started eating your food. After a while when you both were finished with your food, Taehyung asked you to dance.

You were just about to stand when you felt a liquid feeling down there. And oh crap. You internally cursed. Can't I just finish myself!?

You were hesitating a bit to stand. Taehyung looked at you confused. He bent down a little and asked, "What's wrong y/n?" He checked your forehead to see if you were fine.

Who lightly chuckled. He again gave you a confused look. "Stand up y/n-ah, what happened?" He pulled you to make you stand but was left with a hanging mouth when his eyes traveled there.

Well, it was supposed to happen right? Thank the universe for such a pleasant gift. NOTE THE SARCASM UGHHH.

He gave you a gentle smile and then took the cloth you were putting on your thighs and helped you tie it on your waist to hide the stain.

"You could have just tied it like this." He said. "I was embarrassed." You replied.

He held you by your shoulders to make you look towards him. He gently kissed your neck and then said, "You don't have to be embarrassed in front of me. You own me."

It was all that took to melt your heart. He entangled his hands into yours, put his hand on your waist and you kept your hand on his shoulder.

A music played in the hall of the restaurant and you both moved your bodies with the rhythm. The love held in his eyes for you and the love held in your heart for him was completely indescribable.

How beautiful and romantic this love story was supposed to be, but destiny had decided something else.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/n::

Hehe *nervous laugh*
What do you think will happen🤔

Thanks for reading💜