Chap.2

Y/N woke in their bed.

Y/N: Wait how'd I get here. I'm pretty sure I was out in the woods...

Y/N's voice trailed off, as they saw a strange girl. She had dark Enderman skin, with light blue eyes, she had purpleish- blueish hair, which was pretty long.

???: Oh, your finally awake.

She had a calming voice, but it was still strange... Y/N wasn't sure what to make of this. Then when they realized what where lookin at they quickly turned their head down to look away from the eye.

???: Oh please dont be scared, I wont hurt you, I promise, I just want to help.

The

Y/N slowly looked back at her. She didn't attack them like any mob would.

Y/N: Who... are you.'

Their voice was shaky

???: Me? Oh, Pure, I know, weird name for a human. But its actually kind of normal for an Enderman.

Y/N: Uhh, my name is Y/N

Pure: Huh, thats... thats a nice human name.

Y/N: Huh thanks. Mind if I ask... sorry but, what are you?

Pure:Mmm, well I'm an Enderman or an Enderwoman, I'm an oddity for my kind, I just don't attack people when they look me in the eyes, its just not in my personality I guess.

Y/N had a lot of questions running through their head. Are there others that don't attack people? Why did she save them in the woods?

Y/N: Why did you help me in the birch forest, there were like 20 other monsters chasing me.

Pure looked at me with a smug expression on her face.

Pure: Well no, other mob can teleport, can they?

Y/N: But how did you find my base?

Pure: I had watch you base since it first appeared on the land. I never so who was building it, I just watched it grow from a far. Until I saw you on the floor in the forest. I just took a guess and brought you hear, plus's there is no other bases for miles round, so...

Y/N and Pure stood in silence for what seemed like days, until she finally spoke

Pure: Hey listen, I don't really have anywhere to go. Can I... stay here, Ill be out for your way. I just want a place to stay.

Y/N had 100s of thoughts going through their head. It would be a lot of prep to get her to live here. But they needed a place to stay, so why not.

Y/N: I guess you can stay.

Pure's face lit up with with joy.

Pure: Yes, Yes, yes, thank you so much!

Pure then quickly pulled Y/N into a hug. She was at least a head taller than Y/N. Yet strangely, it was very comfortable for Y/N. After a few seconds Pure let go if Y/N.

Y/N: Guess I can build you a little house if you want.

Pure: I would love that, thank you.

Y/N nodded and grabbed shulker box's to collect materials with. After that they set out for resources. After hours and hours of gathering resources, Y/N finally returned. Pure was looking around the base in fascination.

Pure: How did you build all of this?

Y/N: I just slowly built it up over time.

Pure looked at the netherite areas. She seemed more interested in each one she passed. First the tools, the armor, and then the beacon, all the stables for the animals. She seemed so interested in everything.

Pure: What is all this stuff?

Y/N: Its so it can build a little space for you here.

Pure's smile shined when she heard it. She ran up to hug Y/N. She pulled them into a tight embrace. Y/N hadn't felt anything like it.

Pure: Thank you, so much.