His Shipping Obsession

"I'm a sucker for all the subliminal things"

Ok, for future reference, the familia  - 

Carlos Alberto and Christiano Armando/Tiano/Chris are twins, they're 18.

Uriah Nathan,  Elijah Ethan, Zachariah Logan, triplets who are 17. 

Natalia Castillo/Nat/Alia who is 16 

Cody Alberto who is 14

Skyilarndo Fransisco aka Ilarndo/Skye who is 13 

Dexter Leonardo who is 12

In short, their parents had a lot of sex. 

----

"CHE COSA LEI FATTO?" Carlos all but screams. Dinners over, Nonna's head to bed, so the nine of us are sitting in the living room, exchanging gossip about whatever happened today. 

"Si, Melissa dared me to fall in love with her." Tiano says. He doesn't meet any of our eyes. "Haven't you been crushing on Melissa since you were, I dunno, fourteen?" Ilarndo asks. "Yes, but that's not point! Tiano, she's chiaramente playing you!" Carlos whines. 

"How are you so sure? Maybe she realized she likes me!" Tiano retaliates. 

Sometimes I forget how stupid my brothers can get. 

"Tiano, we love you and all, but you do realize if someone asks you to like them, already knowing that you like them, and has a fucking boyfriend at the same time, qualcosa è sbagliato..." Zachariah says. 

"This isn't a Wattpad story for the female lead to fall in love with someone other than her boyfriend. Real life doesn't work that way." Cody adds. 

Tiano lets out a long sigh. He grumbles something under his breath, most probably some spicy words in Italian and Spanish, and proceeds to drop his head into Carlos lap. 

"Fine, I'll confront her tomorrow." He murmurs, not looking up anyone of us. I can see the relief on Carlos face. That relief washes away into a evil smile when he looks at his next target, Elijah. Elijah senses that something going to happen, and tries to escape.