chapter 18: new ship girls

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Osean titan & her crew at the docks having fun with other eagle union & royal navy ship girls. Strange reaction in the storage area that cause 600 cubes to float. At the same at sakurai empire 800 cubes started floating as well.

Cubes flew out the storage caught everyone's attention.

Osean Sailor: WHAT'S WITH ALL THE CUBES?!

Queen Elisabeth: THERE FLYING TOWARDS THE TITAN. DO SOMETHING😱😱😱

Long caster: uhh sir the cubes

Garrison: what the hell

800 cubes flew towards the parked nimitz class. After destroyer atago & shokaku gave the report they saw them.

Destroyer: cubes?

atago: OUR CUBES WHERE ARE THEY GOING😱😱😱

Shokaku: LETS CATCH THEM

Destroyer: ooh okay ..... Idk what's going on

Cipher: WHAT IS GOING ON

Enterprise catch one but she looked up & hit her head on the haul of the massive. Ship absorbed it. She comically fell in the water.

Hornet: sis you okay?

Enterprise: * getting up on the peer * the ship took it. Why is it glowing?

Crew got spooked all system went haywire. Ayanami walking outside. Akashi Javalin & laffey looking outside. At the same time super carrier nimitz at the sakurai harbor glowed as well.

Takao helped nagato up. Leader tried to catch it as well but like enterprise she too hit her head on the haul.

Nimitz captain: what is happening to my ship😱😱😱

Nagato: i know why

Titan stop glowing then garrison felt someone fell on top of him. Wales ran up to the bridge. What she found made her heart boil.

Garrison: what the hell

He looked at a woman short blonde hair.

Wales saw his girlfriend wales with a sword drawn in jealously

Wales: explain this 💢💢💢💢💢👿👿👿👿😡😡

????: uh OH SHIT hold up hold up i accidently fell on top of him

They stood up.

Long caster: just who are you?

Titan: i'm osean capital super carrier titan what you forgot

Everyone screamed. Over at sakurai empire nimitz wearing the same clothing as her elder sister titan difference is she has black short hair & green eyes.

Nimitz: i'm alive YAHOOOOOOOOO

Sakurai ship girls: EHHHHHHHH😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Nagato: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mutsu atago takao destroyer & everyone else looked at her in shocked. Loli Battleship leader running away laughing.

Nagato: 🎶 i thought i had it all together 🎶

Destroyer: i need to snack

Phoenix: same here i need to drink

To be continued

I said before never to have titan & nimitz to have a ship girl. But i changed my mind.

Later