side chapter: cipher's thoughts about atago

Don't own anything:

Cipher pov:

Zuikaku is out on patrol. I am off duty after yamato gave him alot of yen currency for blowing up 50 siren ships. Staring at my younger brother interacting with his first girlfriend/secretary atago.

(2:30 - 3:12 only)

At first i didn't trust her due to her sexual acts almost looked at my little brother as well sister in my language (i Don't feel like seeing it in her language that i am not familiar) but over time she & him fell in love with each other.

Lex isn't possessive over her. For the first time in a long time. He shows his true emotions, it makes me really happy. I always show my sibling love for lex he often pushes me away out of embarrassing but sometimes he allows it.

Her beautiful looks are really eye candy to him. Tall stellar figure. Hourglass body, large racks, where's a navy like uniform from her version of earth when she used to be a ship.

Dog features strangly enough never seen her dog tail. She always hang out with her sisters but mostly hangs out with him. Lex is always with her & me not too mention zuikaku & shokaku.

Atago is a thirsty Pervert beyond belief. But  her kindess & skilled sword user she trains alot so she can totally fight for all futures for everyone.

Lex never wanted to let her go. He is that in love with her so is she there so perfect together & seeing him smile so much brings a smile to my face.

Timeskip:

At sunset i walked in to takao class house. Takao & 2 sisters are somewhere with Phoenix. Atago sitting on a floor by a lap table, lex lays on her lap sleeping she carrasing his black hair.

I sat on the pillow tv is on watching our earth's shows via titan. Watching MAX x.

(Author note: anybody remembered maximum exposure. Before most daring or most shocking i used to watch this alot back in the early 2000s)

Drake: hey atago. I wanted to say thank you

Atago: for..

Cipher: you see. Lex wasn't a smile nor affection type. Ever since our parents died in a riot during ustio's succeeded from belka federation. Got worse since joining the ustian black ops force. Then you came along

Atago:...

Cipher: at first i didn't trust you around him because well

Atago: i'm a Pervert. But i have self control

Cipher: right..... you got turned over what you say " shotas "

I showed her his picture back when he was 8. I was right she snatched outta of my hand

Atago: forgive me

Cipher: your okay. You changed my brother. I never seen him this happy before & he is very clingy to you. I get it you're very beautiful too beautiful. He's never been in a relationship before. Totally thirsty for you just as your thirsty for him. He's scared of loosing you just as your scared of loosing him. * bowed * please take good very care of him i mean all of you girls

Author pov:

(Theme starts playing in the background)

Atago gasped her dog ears twitch. She blushed first time she ever gets praised she didn't remember last time she felt like this.

But she did remember enterprise bismarck & QE came to her.

" eagle union will support you atago. He is very much in love you. I will do everything to support you "

" graff zeppelin can see in your eyes your hugely fallen for this devil dog. She'll make you very powerful "

" i never wanted destroyer to be my servant. But please let my finest maids help him. They will help you. Some of us are kinda scared of him & at the same time we admired him. "

Everyone clapping & cheering her as a secretary.

Atago burst into tears & bowed everyone thank you.

Back to present.

Atago: demon lord of the round table. You're very welcome

She felt lex circling his arms around her waist

She looks up he too fell asleep she sweatdropped. Door knock is heared she said come in.

Zuikaku came he noticed cipher fell asleep with a smile on her face. She picked him up on bridal carry.

Zuikaku: you okay?

Atago: i'm fine. They both love to sleep don't they

Zuikaku: ustians are chill people

They forbid goodbye. She placed the photo next to her picture frames of her & human crew back then. She picked him up in bridal style take him to their room. New picture of her & lex. Lex jumped in her back atago giving him a piggyback ride she laughed in the picture.

To be continued:

Am i the only author that only has atago as secretary?.

I do have her as only secretary in the game.

Goodnight.