Chapter 6

Gemini's POV
i put my keys on the hook and then started to walk into my room. i grabbed my speaker and turned it on.

then i hooked it up and played Japanese Denim by Daniel Caesar.
i looked behind me to see Billie sitting on my vanity chair watching me.

"well; welcome to my humble abode" "it's hella nice in here" i just nodded and then went to my closet to get some pajamas to shower.
(the pajamas)

~after the shower~ "do you know how to braid?" "yeah why" "do you think you can braid my hair and brush it first" "sure" Billie shrugged "lemme change real quick though"

~after the shower~
"do you know how to braid?" "yeah why" "do you think you can braid my hair and brush it first" "sure" Billie shrugged "lemme change real quick though"

she went into the bathroom and came out 2 minutes later with a wife beater on and all her jewelry off except for her bolosh necklace.

she sat down at the edge of my bed and i went to get some leave in conditioner and my paddle brush because my hair just needed a small brush but i also got my wide tooth comb.

"hold up" i got up and turned my speaker off and got my remote to turn my tv on. i sat back down i front of Billies legs and scrolled through Netflix.

i put on Daughter From Another Mother. once Billie knew that i was good for her to start she put some of the leave in conditioner in her hand and started rubbing it in my hair.

i then felt the rat tail comb start to go through my hais. to me when my hair's not combed out it hurts but when it is combed out; it's always relaxing.

i sat there being relieved that i had Billie doing this. i didn't even notice she had already started braiding the second braid.

i felt my eyes then start to droop from everything that had happened today. bye the time Billie was finished braiding i was sleep.
.

                      Billies POV
when i finished put a small rubber band on the second braid I looked down and noticed that Gemini was sleep.

i slowly moved my legs and got off the bed and then picked Gemini up. i put her on one side of the bed and put the cover over her.

i then turned her tv off and turned her led lights on blue and put them low. i went to check the windows to make sure the curtains were closed and locked and door to make sure it was locked too.

after that i went to lay down not before texting my family good night bad that i love them. after that i drift off to sleep.
~2 hours later~
"Billie Billie Billie" "huh"i said as I jolted up. i looked over to Gemini to see tears running down her face.

"what's wrong" "can you hold me" i just pulled her down with me and put her head on my chest. feeling her still shaken up i started singing Everybody Dies.

"everybody dies, surprise surprise" "we tell each other lies, sometimes we try" "to make it feel we might be right" we continued singing until the song was done and Gemini was sleep.