Class 1-A

Izumi, Katsuki, Shoto and Fumikage went to school and Izumi was between the three as Katsuki was in front of her, Shoto was behind her and Fumikage was beside her making her to be safe making her to chuckle as others were scared of them. 

The rest of class shows up and they managed to keep quiet for fear of the three males as their homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shota shows up and saw this making him to see how they are seating around her making him to be confused really.

He told them all to put on their gym uniforms and to follow him as teachers teach differently really. Izumi kept herself hidden from Aizawa since he can cancel her two Quirks and she doesn't want that to happen really as she is going to be hating this.

"First task is the 50-Meter Dash. You guys must run fifty meters straight while using your Quirks to fully improve your mobility. Your completion times are going to be recorded." Aizawa were marking down the results and the results are as follows:

Competitor/Quirk Time

Engine: 3.04 seconds

Frog: 5.58 seconds

Zero Gravity: 7.15 seconds

Tail: 5.49 seconds

Navel Laser: 5.51 seconds

Acid: Unknown (Faster than Yuga Aoyama)

Explosion: 4.13 seconds

She got first place really by using her natural speed since that's how fast she is without her quirks as her time was 2.02 seconds max shocking them as she's fast really. Aizawa was shocked as if she's truly that fast, then she's the most fastest person on the planet and can knock out villains with a single punch to the face.

"The next test is the Grip Strength test as you guys need to grasps a hand-held device that reads the force your grip exhibits in kilograms." Aizawa wonders about the participants and results are as follows:

Competitor/Quirk Force

Dupli-Arms: 540.0kg

Hers was at 860.5kg making Dupli-Arms Quirk User to look shocked as she must of done a lot of training to have that kind of strength and all three (Katsuki, Fumikage and Shouto) was fully gasping as she can't be that strong as All Might was watching from a safe distance and he can't believe how strong she is and she's not even using OFA at all really.

'What kind of hell training did Miruko make Young Shigaraki go through?!' All Might was shocked as this is making Izumi to be a very much a powerhouse making him to wonder how his master's old friend will react to this really.

"The next test is the Standing Long Jump test which you guys use your Quirks to clear a sandbox designed for a standing long jump. Your distance is also recorded." Aizawa knows that the results are as follows:

Competitor/Quirk Distance

N/A: Cleared sandbox

Navel Laser: Cleared sandbox

N/A: Landed within sandbox

She cleared it making Aizawa to nod as the rest of the testing continues as the whole class is wondering how the heck can she handle this kind of thing really as she is just one mysteries girl really. All Might hopes they don't ask stupid questions to her.

'It's weird since she has that weird vibe inside of her really.' Everyone thought to themselves.

"The next test is the Repeated Side Steps test as you guys move between three lines by side stepping from one to the other." Aizawa wonders why only Minoru Mineta has participated in this test. He used his Quirk to bounce himself quickly between the lines.