Second Internships

Izumi was happy to be back with Ryukyu as this time, both Ochaco and Asui are with her making her to be happy as she didn't like her Togato-senpai really since he works with Sir Nighteye and she hates that man greatly. Amajiki-senpai wasn't bad and she gave him some useful tips for his Quirk and weapon chose.

All Might is doing good as Aizawa is getting pretty over-protective of All Might and his unborn children making many to think he's taking this too far, but All Might doesn't mind since she's closer to his age, but is five years younger than him for some reason.

'And I have a funny feeling young Shigaraki is behind this really. Recovery Girl conforms it, but wants to keep it a secret as she's trying to make smoke to heal and not do what it did to me which was changing genders fully really.' All Might doesn't minds as she's happy with her new life.

'Though I can do without Aizawa-kun getting worried about me when I got a new TA to help me out when Izumi is busy with her internship again with Ryukyu really.' All Might has Hatsume fully helping out as she can see the students in action and then see what kind of support item they need.

Izumi was pleased as Sir Nighteye was actually hoping to see the successor that All Might has picked, but she hates his gust for some reason. Not even Togato can get close to her without Hado Nejire getting protective of her and keeping her safe from him.

Ryukyu approved of Nejire-Chan's actions cause Sir Nighteye is fully being manipulated by the government and Togato doesn't know it. Bubble Girl needed proof before she was willing to help out as Sir Nighteye needs saving and fast really. Togato can't be without Sir Nighteye first really.

Izumi thinks it was to get to her which failed as she likes working with Ryukyu a lot more like she's an aunt making Ryukyu to blush and hug the dragon out of Izumi for that which she fully doesn't mind. They went up against a lot of mobs and villains making Izumi to enjoy herself.

Then it happened. Ryukyu was hit by a missile making Izumi to see a villain with a Quirk that allows them to control missiles and who gets hit making Izumi to be pissed as she has her eyes glowing, but she calms before she makes a mistake.

Izumi took over and had Nejire-Chan distract him while Ochaco will have the missiles float in the air and Asui is hold him with her tongue all while Izumi calls the police for him and a ambulance for Ryukyu since this isn't going to be a good thing.

Ryukyu woke up in the hospital as Asui explains everything all while Izumi had to be held back from attacking the guy for hitting her auntie with a lust liquid shooting missiles making Ryukyu to blush since Miruko did say she was a auntie to her adoptive daughter really.

'Who knew it was Izumi really.' Ryukyu shakes her head as Ochaco has the missiles she captured over and asked for it to be checked at U.A to be safe from the government which was agreeable cause of their actions as of lately. Miruko laughs at the news making Shigaraki to be shcoked.

"What the effing!? Is that really?!"

"Yep!"

"Don't mess with her." Both Aizawa and All Might saw this making them both to know she sees them as family and won't let anyone hurt them without her causing pain to them. Sir Nighteye also saw this and he was shocked at her actions really.

Togato shivers and he knows to not mess with her really as Amajiki was shivering in fright as Kirishima was shocked at his own classmate. Fatgum chose to do a mission with Ryukyu and those four girls making him to be surprised as Izumi has a lot of autographs of heroes she likes and he's one of them.

"Sure thing!" Fatgum said making Izumi to be happy as she thanks him as Ryukyu let's her talk to her classmates and senpais as she talks to Fatgum. Izumi agrees and she hugs Fatgum while thanking him again before leaving the adults alone.