Sport Fest Festival part 3

Izumi worries as Endeavor was here and Shoto needed to stay with Touya and Hawks which he was quick to do so making Touya to be pissed as he had Shoto sitting on his lap with Hawks doing the angry mother hawk sounds which scared Endeavor fully.

Nezu even agrees with Hawks as he loved their actions really which has Hawks blushing really from that making Shoto to chuckle at him really. Izumi sighs as she told Iida where Shoto is making him to thank her for letting him know.

The first fight of the second round is Ojirou vs Yaoyarozu making Izumi to wonder how this fight is going to be like as she doesn't know if Yaoyarozu can win against him, but will keep her opining's to herself as she won't say them to anyone.

"Alright, folks! It's the second rounds and we have Ojirou vs Yaoyarozu as the first match!" Present Mic shouts as Izumi wonders how this fight id going to be like as she saw Yaoyarozu go on defense while Ojirou fights her making her to see where she's going wrong and then a bo staff.

Yaoyarozu was quick to do swings at him as she keeps her defense out to keep herself safe mkaing Ojirou to be working some sweat cause of this making him to think of a way to defeat her before he used his tail to trip her and pins her down.

"Oooooooooooooooooooh! Yaoyarozu was doing so good before she got knocked over by Ojirou's tail making him to then pin her down to the ground!"

"Yaoyarozu was never meant to be a Combat Hero, but I know some training and she can defend civilians, but she's more of a Support Hero really. I can tell she was trying her best and she made a couple of mistakes out there, but she can learn from them."

"Yaoyarozu, can you move at all?" She tries to move or get him off of her, but she can't.

"No, I can't get up."

"Winner, Ojirou!" Ojirou helped her up making there to be sportsmanship between them really as everyone liked how Yaoyarozu had tried to win against a marital arts student really and Izumi was happy Yaoyarozu didn't get hurt as she did try her best out there really.

"Guess it's our turn then, rival." Izumi saw Monoma there as she nods and left with him making them to walk together as he copies a couple of Quirks, but not from her as it wouldn't be fair to her really making them to walk out together and he keeps going.

"Ooooh! Both Midoriya and Monoma walked out together! What sportsmanship between two rivals, folks!" Many cheers for them as they both take a deep breath and closed their eyes making many to wonder what's going on before they saw a single feather.

Midnight bolts fast as she's not getting in the way there as once the feather touched the ground, they snapped their eyes opened and Monoma used Cementoss' Quirk making Izumi to parkour over and around them shocking everyone as she lands some kicks really.

Monoma was then quick to use Shoda's Twin Impact Quirk making her to dodge as she spins in the air making her and Monoma to be taking this serious really as his time limits are increased the more he focuses on other things making him to get stronger.

Izumi had her wooden knives out and Monoma used Sen Kaibara's Gyrate Quirk to destroy them and then use some marital arts moves he taught him fast making Izumi to block and attack each time making them to use the terrain as spring boards.

Izumi stops on the ground and used the same bracelet to have two gloves out which she placed on before she punched the ground making Monoma to jump as pillars of obsidian with a End Crystal shows up and it explodes making Monoma to shout in pain as it hits him in the back.

He was quick to use Ochaco's Quirk to stop his fall and make some of the broken cement pieces to attack Izumi making her to dodge and looks to him before punching the ground twice making sand to form from the broken cement and captured Monoma fast as he can't move cause of it.