Chapter 11-

LOUIS POV:

They stared at us for a few minutes, trying to process what we just told them. Liam looked the least surprised, Harry had probably talked to him about it.

Niall was the first to speak "for how long?" he quietly asked.

"A few weeks"

"Oh"

I noticed Liam and Harry exchange a few looks. He probably already knew.

"Have you told anyone else?" Zayn asked

"Only you guys" Harry answered

We all became silent. There was an awkwardness between us that was never there before.

"Do your parents know?" Liam asked, trying to keep a straight face.

"No" Harry and I both answered together.

The room became silent again. Harry took a seat on the cold leather couch and I sat beside him.

"Alright so how about we go grab something to eat?" I suggested, trying to break the awkwardness.

"Sure" Niall mumbled pushing himself to his feet. Liam and Zayn strode off to get there coats.

"Harry are you coming?" I asked, a small smile on my face.

"No, I'll catch up with you guys later" Harry said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, you guys go" Harry mumbled.

Liam and Zayn were back downstairs at this point. "Call us if you need anything" I yelled over my shoulder as I walked out of the house.

I heard Harry mumble an "Ok" before I closed the door behind me.