chapter 1

It was a pleasant Saturday afternoon of the month of February,I was alone with my brother Aditya because my parents had gone outside . My mom had asked us to study because the final exams started next week .Adii never studied he was always talking to his girlfriend Riya . Adii was an average looking guy with black eyes,kinda pointed nose,tall,not soo fat or not soo thin and mainly he looked more like my dad . I have only seen Riya once but still she looked damn cute,had awesome hair,awesome character and the best thing is that I am taller than her!!!!!
Few hours later my parents came home . They looked very happy mainly my dad .Thats when my dad said that his best friend is coming home after a longggg time with his family . As far as I know he had a son and daughter ,I forgot the daughter's name . I could never forget his name I don't know why but !!!! His name was Siddhart ,I know him from the age of 3 ,he is elder than me by 9 months . I didn't remember anything else about him ,I remembered only that kid face he had wen he was 4 which was taken when my family and his family went to someplace to spend the holidays .
It was around 7 when both my dad and I heard a Horn sound both of us rushed to the balcony to see if the had come . It was them ! I imagined siddhart to look super sexy,hot,tall,handsome . when I went down with my dad I was shocked to see him he look..................

Hey!!! This is my first book so pls don't hate me!
Pls leave ur comments below n do tell me if I have to change anything in this story !
Byeeeeeeeee for now