chapter 15 Birthday!!!!!!

Its been 5 months since siddhart told me he likes me ! And still I didn't tell him I like him too

Every time I try to tell him , someone or something will come and stop me from telling him !
Once I was sooo damn close to tell but .....
" Siddhart .......can ...we go out ? I mean.....with all our friends .....anika and I thought tat we could give treat for doing our ........10 th exams ...well ......." I said to him
" ya sure ......why not!" He said
And then the day came when we planned to go n Siddhart couldn't come because he had to go to his grand parents house because they were not felling well !

Then I planned something and that also flopped! But this time ,it flopped because of me ! I got high fever and the plan went like boom !

Even varun anika tried to help me tell my feeling to him but nothing worked !

At last may 7 came ! His birthday was the next day . Both varun n I planned to give him a surprise cake at 12 in the night !

Both of us went to his house after he went out to pick up priya from her math class .
We asked aunty " aunty if u don't mind can both of us n anika come around 12 in the night n surprise siddhart ?"
" ya sure no problem but I don't know if he will wake up ? If he falls asleep then we can't wake him up !" She said laughing
That's when siddhart and priya came and knocked the door !
I ran to his room and I jumped to my house , because he may get a hint that we r planning something !

I called Anika and told her the plan.She said she will come around 9. Varun kept Siddhart busy and in that time I got his birthday cake. I order a picture cake . One of the best pics we had till now . I loved that picture ! It was taken in the mall after the fight was over ! I was standing next to Siddhart and Anika next to Varun ,PC : Pavi .
I came home n kept it in . Anika came home and started talking loudly so that the guys would call us ! And it worked just like we planned !
Varun called Anika and asked us to come to the balcony .
All of us talked till 11 and went to sleep . Varun was staying just in the next street. He left and Siddhart told good night and closed the door .
I just stood there looking at him till he closed the door , Anika pulled me inside and said " Tanu you are telling sid that u like him too today ! "
I just nodded dreamingly , Varun called me and said " Idiots come down with the cake and stuff ! I am down ! "
I asked Anika to go first and I went down with cake in my hand .
I almost dropped it down when I saw varun on his knees and anika crying !!!!!omg what just happened !

I just stood there and watched as Anika told yes to Varun . Awww I never in my wildest dreams I thought Varun could ask a person out ! Every time he liked a girl ,he would almost they her but won't in the last minute. Anika and Varun became close because of me , Varun and I had been friends for like ever ! He told me everything expect this !!! I think he didn't tell me because he knows I can't hide anything from Anika and even she can't hide anything from me .
Both of them looked really good together.
I went where both of them were standing ,kept the cake carefully down and hugged Anika , I turned to Varun and I kicked him playfully and said to him " You seriously an awesome friend ! You never told me you liked her back ! Both Siddhart and I had to find it out ourselves ! Anyways am soo happy for you guys ! Now let's get going its going to be 12 !"
We went to his house and priya opened it and asked us to go up to the top floor so that we could cut the cake .

We went up and I asked Varun to call him
After like 3 calls he picked it up and he said " What ?"
" Dude you have to come up and see the sky dude its amazing !" Varun said ! I wanted to hit my head somewhere !!! Like seriously the sky ???????
" What you woke me up to say this ? Fine k......I will go and see and if this a prank I swear I will go tell everyone that you like Anika ! " Siddhart said and kept the phone .

I could hear his foot steps so I asked everyone to hide .
He came up and looked at the sky ! Omg seriously I fell for a stupid like him ! I thought !!!!!!
I looked at Varun and he gave a sign like now and all the 3 of us jumped screaming " Happy birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!"
He jumped in our screaming and looked at us . Varun ,Anika wished him and I got the cake with all the candles. He just looked at me while cutting the cake . He gave Varun the first piece and then Anika At last he gave me .
Varun told that there is no need to tell anyone that he likes Anika because the once who should know it know .
Siddhart and I left the couple to spend sometime together .
Siddhart came close towards me and hugged me and said " I know what u wanted to tell me for so long , and I will wait as long as you tell me ! And I liked your surprise ! Every time I fall for you in different way !"
That's i t I had to tell him
" Siddhart ..............I .......I........li......
.lik......like .......you......as ........much .....as ..you like .......me......if I think I am right " I said
When the last word left He kissed me in my forehead and hugged me. I hugged him back ! Both of us then looked into each other's eyes . His black eyes looked amazing in the bright moon light ! Both of us moved close to each other . Both of us were soo close that our nose touched each other's nose ! I closed my eyes
" Both of them are going to kiss Varun Awww look at them ! They are so damn cute ! " Anika said and spoiled OUR FIRST KISS !
Both of us let go of each other as soon as we heard them !
I couldn't help but to blush like hell !!
After that we started playing in Siddhart's room till 3 and we left home .

Hey guys hope you liked it
I tried writing without using short forms
Please leave your comments