chapter 4 resort

The drive to the resort felt like for ever !
Both siddhart and Priya never opened there mouth . Adii didn't talk much because he was talking to Riya which left me to do nothing I felt soo damn bored because I can never stop talking to anyone and even if I had cold I would talk to my friends for hours .
I had taken my science book along with me so that I could study I had a feeling the drive would end up like this . When I was studying I felt siddhart's fingers touch my hands I didn't know if it was by mistake or if I was imaging things ! I couldn't help but to smile. My bro saw us and smiled at me . my mind was screaming with thoughts how does he know ! Or did siddhart say something to him when I was not there? Or he just smiled at me because I had my science book on my lap ?
Suddenly I heard my phone ringing and siddhart let go of my hand !!!! I was screaming inside my head what  no hold my hand again !!! Please siddhart !!
My fone again rang and I had to take it this time !
It was my best friend sanjana . I was talking to her till the place came and told her that I have to go out byeee
When I kept my phone I saw we had spoken for 30 minutes without a proper topic we started with the TV show friends and ended it with her life story !!!!
I turned and saw siddhart looking at me as if I had killed someone that's when he spoke to me !!!!!!
"Srsly you guys talked like almost for 45 minutes? He asked
" only for ........." I was interrupted my my bro say " u have no idea how long girls talk in phone Tanya is wayyy better than any other girl !"
I was like What why are you  supporting me ! U never support me you  always say bad stuffs about  me!! And  for the first time Priya opened her mouth and  said " sid she didn't talk for so long it was a short conversation only"

We went to the place where our parents were waiting ,they had already book 2 rooms. We followed them and  went to our respected rooms . we ate ,played till 6 pm .
Suddenly siddhart's dad and daddy got up and  told everyone that there is a night party held for above 20 years only so they had planned on going
All the parents left around 8 which left Adii,siddhart, Priya and myself all alone in One room ....

Hey people
I know its too short but I am running out of ideas
The next chapter will be better tan this
Byeeee
N thanks for reading my story!