chapter 2 - shocked

When I went down with my dad to greet them ,everyone expect him came out of the car . My eyes searched for him but never could find him , I gave up and started greeting everyone and asked them to come in . After some 2 minutes which was like forever he came . He looked different nothing like I expected him to be . He looked more cute with his big nerdy glasses on. He was as tall as me, I didn't know What to do I was just looking at him and dreaming .My awesome dream came to an end when I heard someone calling me "Tanya ! Tanya ! Tannnu" I turned and saw praveen uncle calling me .
I had no idea what he asked and was like "yes uncle I didn't get you properly? " thank goodness my mom saved me by asking me to help her in the kitchen.
After I went to the kitchen I asked my mom" mummy whats siddhart's sister's name I for....... " before I could finish varsha aunty came in and asked something to my mom , I took that opportunity and went to the hall so tat I could talk to Siddharth !!!
When I was going to start my dad called  Adii and I for something and I was really pissed at him for that
After sometime I badly wanted to talk to him but had no idea how to start a conversation I was basically very good at talking to people but it was really difficult to talk with him every time I opened my mouth to start he would smile and I would melt in his smile . His smile was cloud 9 for me and I couldn't help but to blush every time I saw  him .
Time fly's very fast wen you have nothing else but took look at his face , his eyes,his nose most of all his smile was just perfect .
The rest of the night went the same way till my mom force  us to go to bed.
I was on my bed and closed my eyes and automatic drifted into deep sleep
Hey everyone
Thank you soooo much for reading my story
N my friends thanks for all the feed back
Love u guys !!