Theripist

My mom walked over to me. "Honey i think... we need to see someone." She said. I was confused who was this someone?. "Who?" I asked. "A-a theripist, they can help you valerie just give them a chance.... please" she begged. I sighed then nodded. So the next day after school we went to see a theripist. She seemed nice. "So i here we are have some problems at school?" Mrs kate asked. My mom nodded. I just sat there wishing i would have never did that because if i didnt cut my arm i wouldnt be here right now. "So what happened yesterday valerie?" Mr skate asked while pulling out a pen and a notebook to write down everything i say in it. "Well i was at lunch and i wanted to fit in so i just sat down with some girls and then they all got there trays and got up and left, then when they left i was sitting alone they kep looking at me and laughing and pointing and everything, so thats when i started...you know...the wrist thing" i told her in embarrassment. While mrs kate was writing all that down i admired my wrist. I hope this heals i told myself. "Is that all that happened yesterday?". Mrs kate asked. "Yes thats all" i said annoyed. "Ok well, heres the thing.... your better than them okay? So... dont let them get to you, your the one who has a heart your the hero everyone needs... dont let people drag you down... your better than this valerie. Please dont hurt yourself ever again... i want you to primise me this." She said. I looked at mrs kate then i looked at my mom she was crying a little, then i looked at my wrist.... i promised her.... "now you cant brake this promise okay?" She said. "Iwont.". Next day i woke up the birds were cherping and everyone was in a good mood but then i heard my parents fighting.... i just skipped breakfast and went to school. I saw those girls that were picking on me yesterday. They saw me then they started pointing and laughing. I cant believe i did this but i walked up to them then i said... "you know what? Screw you guys, i dont need you, and you know why you pick on me? Its because you dont have a life and you want to bring me down when your only bringing yourself down cause your not bothering me" then i walked off. I felt proud of my self. I was happy. I had a smile on my face. When i walked off i heard them whispering and saying omg did she just really say that to us? All of the scars faded and i was happy.