Ham 1

//If you click on the photo above you'll be pleased to see a fake of cam. your welcome.//

Hayes and cam have been fuck buddies for a while. they would fuck when they were at each other's houses when Nash would pass out. cam loved fucking Hayes more than his brother Nash Bc Hayes had a thigh sweet hairless hole and perfect ass cheeks. while Nash on the other hand didn't shave his ass hole.

Hayes was the best twink out there a awesome power bottom and didn't have a gag reflex. so can was already hard thinking about haye's perfect abs covered in cum while he was driving to Nash's house. Cam was thinking about having hardcore anal tonight.

Cam showed up at Nash's place but his car was gone. so that meant Hayes was alone. cam walked in and went upstairs to Hayes room and saw Hayes in his underwear palming himself with a dildo next to him. cam said "we won't be needing that now will we?" Looking at the dildo. Hayes just smirked and said "maybe". cam jumped up on the bed and started to lick Hayes abs down to his hot v-line. he teased him by licking the waistband of Hayes' underwear.

He licked directly up the center of his abs and up to his nipple. he licked and sucked his nipple hard with passion. he sucked it until he had a hickey on his pecks. He went back down the center of his abs with his tongue. he bit the waist band and pulled down the boxers with his teeth. releasing Hayes' 8" monster
"It's so thick" cam groaned. he licked up and down Hayes' inner thigh teasing him.

finally getting to Hayes' hairless balls he began to suck and lick on them getting a sexy moan to leave Hayes' lips. he began to lick up the prominent vein on his cock from base to tip. he took the head in his mouth getting a groan from Hayes. he swirled his tongue around the tip and without hesitating cam took the entire cock in his mouth. he deep throated it getting a "CAM OH FUCK!" From Hayes.

cam kept going noticing Hayes' moaning getting faster. he sped up and got a breathless "oh I'm gonna cum fuck!" From Hayes. so cam deep throated it
And took a large load into the back of his throat.

"Oh fuck cam, your so good." hayess said hyperventilating. "my turn to cum." cam said with a grin. he picked up Hayes and put his legs on his shoulders. he picked up his perfect ass and began to squeeze the cheeks. he spread the plump cheeks to reveal a perfect hairless hole. cam stuck out his tongue and began to lick the hole with the tip of his tongue. "ahhhh fuck" Hayes groaned "you like that baby boy?" Cam said seductively. "OHHH YEAH FUCK!" Hayes screamed when cam stuck his whole thick pink tongue inside Hayes' tight pink hole. cam continued to lick and penetrate Hayes' hole with his tongue. "cam fuck me"

"Suck first" cam said sticking his fingers in front of Hayes' face. Hayes continued to lick and suck on cams fingers seductively causing cam to get harder. he took his newly lubed fingers and started to stretch Hayes tight hole. he stuck in his first finger and went in and out. he then stuck in his second finger getting a small moan from Hayes.

He then began to scissor his fingers inside his hole. and then stuck in his third finger. now getting moans from Hayes every time he thrust his fingers.
Cam sat Hayes down and began to take off his clothes finally. he first in buttoned his pants and unzipped them slowly. he took off his shirt revealing his perfect abs. he pulled down his pants and boxers at the same time revealing his 9" monster.

he kicked off his pants and walked over to Hayes' face he shoved his cock down his throat for some lubing and told him to get in doggy position. he walked to Hayes hole licked it one last time and began to slide his dick in. first the head and waited for him to adjust doing that all the way down his thick juicy cock.

Once hayes adjusted to the size he slowly began to move in and out. "you like that" cam growled through his teeth. "yes!" Hayes said through choppy breath. "yes, WHAT?!" Cam said thrusting hard at the word "what". "YES DADDY!" Hayes screamed from the new pleasure.

Cam began to thrust hard in different places until he found Hayes' prostate. "AHHHH FUCK RIGHT THERE!" Screamed Hayes. "RIGHT WHERE?!"
"RIGHT THERE DADDY!" Hayes moaned. Cam began to trust into Hayes' prostate with force. "Daddy's gonna cum soon." Cam moaned sexily.

"Fuck me harder then daddy." Hayes said with a grin. cam grabbed Hayes' cock matching the strokes with his trusts. "AHH" cam screamed with lust. hayes could feel his twink hole being filled with cams baby batter. "ahh daddy I'm gonna cum" Hayes moaned cam kept thrusting into his prostate until he cam all over his abs.

cam pulled out and got down and licked some of the warm cum off of Hayes all the way up until he got to hayes nipple. he sucked a little bit more . he licked the tip of his nipple one last time then moved up to his jawline all the way up to his face. he then shared some of the delicious cum in his mouth with Hayes.

they proceeded to make out and palm each other for a while cam then said "round two later tonight?" In his most seductive voice and Hayes just smiled. "Maybe I'll blow you this time" he said with a chuckle. cam just walked up and licked Hayes chest to his face and said "yeah I'm sure you will" and groped hayes cock and walked down stairs.

// this story will be continued eventually. but it might be a while if you've actually read these comment some ships.//