Jack G solo

Jack just got home from a party with jack j they both went up to their rooms and they tried to go to sleep. Jack had had to much alcohol at the party and was a little to frisky jack layed down and pulled out his phone and looked up "hot twink porn" he searched until he found a video of a twink getting plowed by a jock.

He looked down at his rock hard abs and took his ripped arm and veiny hand and began to Palm himself through his Calvin Klein boxers. He waited until he got rock hard and he whipped out his 10.5" cock and began to stroke it. he opened his side drawer and pulled out a little bottle of lube.

as the video continued he began to get harder he lathered up his hard veiny cock and began to jack of vigorously. he kept going until his pubes were messed up and his balls were slamming into his hand from how hard he was going.

He started to feel the familiar feeling of himself reaching his high. He cums and shoots all over his abs covering his face his face. he began to lick the cum off of his lips as he scoops the cum off his rock hard abs. he looks up and sees jack j at his door laughing. jack g like the cum off his hand and laughs while he lathers up a dildo with lube and tells jack to leave.