Cash 1

Nash woke up with a groggy head and a nasty taste in his mouth. He walked down stairs to go brush his teeth not noticing he was still naked being he just woke up.

We went into the bathroom without thinking if anyone were in there. Cameron had stayed over the night before and had woken up a while befor Nash. Nash walked in and what he saw astounded him. There was cam jacking off at rapid speed with head phones in watching a hung twink shove a 10" dildo in his pink hole.

Cam was moaning not noticing Nash walking in. Cam was there with his thick muscular arm and his sexy as fuck veiny hand gripping his bulging thick throbbing 9" cock moving at lightening speed. Nash watching him stroke his cock with his perfectly trimmed pubes and his large smooth balls bouncing up and down as he begins to reach his high. Nash closes sand locks the door, at this point Cam notices him.

Cam just raises a smirk and starts to go slower as Nash palms himself. Nash's 7.5" cock is rock hard and is oozing large amounts of pre-cum. Nash gets down on his knees and gets in front of cams long cock. Nash proceeds to lick from cams knee to his inner thigh all the way up to his v-line. He seductively licks up and down his v-line while cam moans the large amount of lust he's feeling in his balls.

Nash proceeds to tease him by kitten licking the tip of his bulging dick head.
He sucks hard on just the tip draining cam of all of his pre-cum. Nash smirks and says "but baby I have to brush mr teeth." he proceeds to grab his tube of toothpaste and applies a generous amount of it to his swelling head.

Nash continues to do brushing movements with cams cock scrubbing his teeth with his veiny cock Nash starts to lick the large vein on the bottom of cams cock driving him wild Nash deep throats cams entire cock rubbing the back of his throat causing cams cock to throb. Nash knows he's about to cum so he pulls off and proceeds to jack him off hard and fast causing cam to bust a nut all over Nash's pretty face.

Cam seductively got down and began to lick the cum off of Nash's face licking his jawline to his lips. Nash gets up with a grin on his face and says " thanks for the 'oral' hygiene babe" and walks away