I can't wait to meet you

His face froze and he didn't move his eyes. He just stared at her. For a moment none of them was able to say a word. She wasn't sure if he didn't say anything because he wasn't happy or because he was so shocked about how she dropped it. He looked down at her stomach and back to her face again. She came a step closer to his chest.

"I'm pregnant, Joe." She whispered and looked into his eyes. He tried to open his mouth to say something but he couldn't. He couldn't believe that she told him such an important thing in this situation.

"Why are you telling me this now?" He finally spoke up.

"Because I want you to stay with me and I needed a reason for you to think about the situation with Lou."

"I never wanted to leave you for a second. Taylor, how many times do I have to tell you that I love you until you believe me." He could speak a little louder now.

"You have to understand this. Your ex girlfriend suddenly appeared in front of our door and shows me a picture of you kissing her. She had proof so I believed her."

"I don't understand why you trust her more than me. Do you really think that I would kiss her?" Joe asked.

"I was so in rage after seeing this picture that I blamed you. Now I see that I might have overreacted and I should have trusted you from the beginning. I want us to be a family, I want you to love this baby no matter what I did." She took his hand.

"Of cause I will love our baby and I will love you. You have to promise me that whenever you see Lou or she tries to tell you something, you will tell me about it. She is dangerous and I want to protect you and the baby."

"What do you mean, she is dangerous?" Taylor was confused. Lou seemed so nice.

"She is obsessed with me, she never moved on after our break up and is still in love with me. I'm afraid that she is going to hurt you or the baby. This is why she isn't allowed to know that you're pregnant."

"Do you really think that she would hurt me."

"She is capable of anything." He said and squeezed her hand more tightly. He slowly pulled her closer to his chest and placed his other hand on her stomach. She slightly smiled and leaned her forehead against his forehead.

"I don't want to think about Lou anymore." He whispered and his nose touched hers.

"Me neither." They both move their heads forward until their lips touched each other and they shared a gentle kiss. She put her hand at his cheek, she was just happy to not fight with him anymore. Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer.

They let go from the kiss but Taylors hand remained at his cheek.

"Are you happy?"

"Of cause I am happy. I'm going to be a dad. We are having a baby." His voice sounded so high.

"We are having a baby." She repeated and smiled at him. She couldn't believe that she said this sentence.

"How long do you know about this?" He asked.

"I just found out this morning otherwise I would have told you before. I have made an appointment at the gynecologist for tomorrow afternoon." She said. Her eyes are still sparkling while talking about their baby. It felt so unrealistic to have a human child inside her body.

"Do you already feel anything?"

"No I think its far to soon for the baby to move." She laughed. He was so exited about this. This baby was not planned and she totally freaked out when she found out. It was so early in their relationship. So she was nervous about his reaction but he didn't think about not wanting the baby for a second, he was just happy to be a dad.